PowerCommander3 USB wich map ?

Kogeltje

Registered
Hi all,

So i'm running a stock 06 Busa, with a TRE, small airbox mod and the pair valve mod.

Next month i'm buying a full Akrapovic system, but i already got the PowerCommander3.

I want to fit the PC3 to the bike now, but what map do i need ?
I see this map :

20-023-501
European model Stock or aftermarket air filter Stock exhaust Unplug O2 sensor connector (R/H side, near clutch) Unplug pin 11 on ECU large connector to disable FI light HMF 4:2:1:2 full hi-mount exhaust Stock or aftermarket

What do they mean with unplug O2 sensor connector ? Do they mean unplug the sensor in the airbox ?

Thnx !

on a Gen 2, picture below shows the O2 sensor and bung on exhaust.
(pic borrowed from post#4 by fallenarch) here: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/165536-gen-ii-o2-sensor.html

Not sure where it is on a Gen 1 (if your bike has one).

250020d1340590837-gen-ii-o2-sensor-exhaust-install-02.jpg

I know for the PCV it ships with the Stock Maps for your bike. PC3 is probably the sameway..plug and go until you get the new exhaust and new maps.

Thnx guys, i'll wait for the full akra system.
Then i'll need a map for full akra, airbox mod, TRE.

Plans for later : quickshifter :)

But do i need to remove the o2 sensor ?

I think it's telling you to remove the O2 sensor from the stock exhaust. If your aftermarket exhaust comes with a bung I don't know :dunno:

Contact dynojet for tech support :poke:

Thnx for the reply.

I dont think the akrapovic system uses a o2 sensor.
Remove the sensor and cut wire 11 ?

How do i turn it off.
And what plug do i need to bypass the sensor ?
I see a lot of plugs on the internet.

the PC will (should) ship with an O2 eliminator (sample pic below snagged from internet)

08-O2-sensor-300x300.jpg

For the bung itself, measure the size and buy online (sample pic below from GGOGLE)

12-Golf-R-DP-Wideband.JPG

Not sure if everyone missed it or what, but he said the bike is an 06 (aka gen 1) and power commander 3 usb therefore no o2 sensor.

I bought a used powercommander. There was no plug with it.
I searched ebay and found a o2 eliminator plug. Maybe try that ?

Yes i'm from holland. Its a 2006 limited busa. Gen1.

So i fitted the akrapovic system yesterday :) and mapped the powercommander :)

Cant wait to take her out for a spin, but the weather here in Holland is crappy at the moment :(

So the full akrapovic system didnt came with the o2 plug, can i make something to fool the ecu ?
I think the o2 plug is just a wire shortcut, or am i wrong?

Havent even run the bike, im already searching for a quickshifter sensor for the PC3.
What do you guys think ?

Went to the local suzuki dealer today, they got o2 eliminators in stock :)
So i fixed it right away :)

Tested the Pirelli Diablo Rider app today :) hit 292,2 km/h on the GPS.
Need to hit the dyno to see some numbers and some fine tuning.

Back