Powercommander Map/Two Brothers

Automon

Registered
I need to find a Powercommander mapfor a 2001 Hayabusa wih K&N and Two Brothers slip on exhaust. Does anyone know where I can find this map? I have tried looking at the powercommand website but I dident see the map, I also tried at the Two Brothers site. No Luck
Thanks,
Automon

I have the 2 Bros slip ons on a 02 w/filter and PC3R...Couldn't find a map either...Called and Emailed both places and requested that they create one No Luck...So what I ended up doing is this...I programmed the pc for a zero map then started reducing the fuel until my bike stopped smoking when I revved it...I was getting way to much fuel...I tried using maps that were close but none of them seemed to help...So now I'm set up like this...Low -3, Mid -2, High -2...Good throttle response and power thru rev range...Try that and adjust down the Busa does not like to run rich...Compare what I've stated here to the maps that you can download and you will see they are all in the negative...Hope this helps...I got this suggestion from Rubbersidedown...

Thanks for your help I will give it a try... I am getting real sick of the back firing
Best Regards,
Automon

I need to find a Powercommander mapfor a 2001 Hayabusa wih K&N and Two Brothers slip on exhaust. Does anyone know where I can find this map? I have tried looking at the powercommand website but I dident see the map, I also tried at the Two Brothers site. No Luck
Thanks,
Automon
You should not need a map for that setup yet. The ECU should handle the slight change.

When I installed the Two Brothers the Back firing started and even over 150 MPHI still hear back firing when I let off the gas, and I dont want to damage my motor

Back