Powerbronze Windscreen

Hayabusa Man

Registered
I just got Powerbronze's version of the "double bubble" windscreen. It came with a 24"-30" piece of black "moulding" about a quarter of an inch thick. It also has a "U" grooved "channel" running lengthwise in it.

My question is, can someone advise me where this "moulding" goes? It seems to be pre-moulded and not a straight piece of rubber. I don't think it goes on the back edge of the windscreen.

Any advice or experiences with regard to this issue would be greatly appreciated.

You're right "Dog". It took a little work and some heating with a Hair dryer but you were right.

I put the Powerbronze windscreen on today. I don't know, but it definately is not as nice of a fit as the stock windscreen. I wonder if Zero Gravity's fits any better?

Thanks "Dog".

You're right "Dog". It took a little work and some heating with a Hair dryer but you were right.

I put the Powerbronze windscreen on today. I don't know, but it definately is not as nice of a fit as the stock windscreen. I wonder if Zero Gravity's fits any better?

Thanks "Dog".
Hey, I think the Zero G's fit better but they are thinner so you end up with some vibration that has to be dealt with a little electrical tape and your good to go.. my double bubble fits perfectly, no fidgeting neccessary and the lines follow those of the bike perfectly.  It looks like it came with the bike.

One thing I really like is the clarity of the Zero Gravity screens.  It is a whole lot cleaner optically than the stock screen, and of course you finally get a view of the Gauges.

MikeyUSF has the Sport touring screen from Zero G. He seems to like it a lot. The dark smoke from Zero G seems to match the LE's really well also.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to get a ZG windscreen in the future. The Powerbronze is.......well......acceptable.

Thanks for your help you guys.

Back