Powerbronze Carbon Inner Panels

phierce

Registered
Has anyone bought a set of Powerbronze inner panels this past year?

I bought a set last January and the right dash panel was F'd and did not fit at all. They said that it was a "bad batch" and they were working on fixing the problem.

I just want to see if it's been fixed since last year from the .org fateful and not the Powerbronze customer service BS.

I bought a set last January and the right dash panel was F'd and did not fit at all. They said that it was a "bad batch" and they were working on fixing the problem.

I just want to see if it's been fixed since last year from the .org fateful and not the Powerbronze customer service BS.

I bought a set last summer. Fit and finish was fair to poor. For the price I was hopping for something with a factory fit. If I had to do it over I would have just painted my stock inners.

Bought some not to long ago.

carbon fiber dash panel Left side (9).jpg

carbon fiber dash panel right side (7).jpg

Carbon fiber Dash panels  (5).jpg

Hi everyone, this is my first post but I had to reply to this thread.
I ordered from Powerbronze and it has been a three month on going drama to get a refund.
This inners should not be sold for an 08 Busa. It is not a bad batch, the fit is so bad it is not usable. No company should sell a product they have not done a fit first.
Does anyone know of a company that does have a proper fit for an 08? I really like the CF inners when they fit.

Thanks to all.

powerbronze sold you junk? Who'd thunk it....:rofl:

sorry but the gen1's are nothign to get excited over.

the panels are real PITA's to make and they won;t fit like an injection molded part UNLESS you fit them specifically to your bike.

Back