power programmer pcII help.

SPEEDONE

Registered
i have bought a power programmer pcII for my 2006. i know the install. take the seat off and unhook the plug to the ecu and plug the programmer into its place, and plug the factory plug into the other end of the programmer. i did all this and the light came on, and tried to fire the bike and it will not run. i then held all three buttons down and then tried to start the bike.. no go. also i need info on how to upload programs to the programmer. i am using a mac laptop. thanks for your time......

I'm not famiia with the PCII. I have a PCIII on my Busa and am using the Windows version of the PC app. Nt sure how much help I can be, but here's a bump.

did not know the PC II still existed. Hope someone chimes in soon or you can try to contact Dynojet directly for assistance. Best of lluck.

With a PCII you have to program it with a serial cable. PCII also had programming software specific to it. I don't think there is a Mac version. I have also seen problems with USB to serial conversions.

Honestly, I would try to find a used PC III instead of the the PCII. For many reasons other than programming.

ignore, first post... not even an introduction. will get info and not even a thank you.

sadly, many peeps do this. I remember an old thread (not sure by who): lamenting the fact how some noobs come here just to TAKE (usually have a problem they need help solved)

OP: not saying you're one of those

Where did you but the PCII
I dont think the PC will work on your bike, PCII's are for 16 bit ecu's

Where did you but the PCII
I dont think the PC will work on your bike, PCII's are for 16 bit ecu's

John you may be right. The PC IIs I have worked on were on other bikes. If there was a 32 bit PC II it would have been short lived.

pc2 99-01
pc3r 02-07
pc3 99-00, 01, 02-07, 08-
pcv 02-07, 08-13

roughly how they were dissected by year from dynojet...

Well i guess that i should introduce myself. Since i started the tread. With a few of you guys help i found out that the programmer i have will not work. so now I am ordering the PCV. and thanks for the noob comment kromdom! As soon as i get the new PCV its dyno time.

jonnycheese......anytime any place......for the rest, the power commander V is installed and i should have the auto tune on this week... so far so good..... thanks for those of you that helped!!! GIXERHP,KROMEDOME,GoldenChild,Professor,twotonevert.........just looking for insight..... and you guys helped and i am thankful!!!!

pc2 99-01
pc3r 02-07
pc3 99-00, 01, 02-07, 08-
pcv 02-07, 08-13

roughly how they were dissected by year from dynojet...

hi ppl im also a newbie with pc2 problems.
i have a 02 model with cans and pc2 but cant seem to open maps for the pc2 in the pc software keeps saying error with file.
any help would be great.
also does the 02 model have an o2 sensor fitted?

Back