Power Mode

A all the time in the rain too . After my ECU flash lost all mode functions . The bird is very tame when you ride like a sane person no need for B or C

I didn't know you could do this! Modes are a marketing ploy, you don't need them. Basically without ride by wire and electronically adjustable suspension it's smoke and mirrors anyway?

If you want to ride a man's bike, man up and ride it like you spose to... LOL!

I have only ridden in A mode , couldn't tell you what the others feel like or why you would want them . As for Suzuki building '08 fastest production with 3 modes .... I don't understand the reasoning . This bike is always very manageable in rain , tight wet corners , city stop / start commute , anything I come up against . Really if you are buying / owning a Hayabusa , you should already be a high skill level rider , not thinking about power retardation . I think it is a good idea to learn on smaller capacity bikes , and build your skill level , and as your experience and skills grow , then trade up . Also , there are a lot of bikes out there that deliver the full motorcycling experience , good speed / great handling and fun and are not necessarily large capacity . This is where a lot of riders I know off should be , not on 1 k + bikes that they actually choose .

After pulling the secondaries out the first 3 days I had the bike, modes were kinda null and void... now it’s 256hp everyday, you just have to respect it and not go full retard every moment!

Put the stp's back in, and have the ecu flashed. The stp's can be set to open at a faster and more efficient rate. Stp fueling(not air/fuel ratio)can also be improved. As well as several other things.
No stp's makes the engine sluggish at lower rpms.

For anyone thinking of, or who has removed them.
The Op's bike isn't stock.

When I start up its not in a mode and I don't even put it in any mode...should I? I wouldn't use anything less than full power anyway, wrist control is all I need.

I always took the power modes as an unnecessary gimmick. Always in A mode, just keep that right wrist under control.

Back