power "hiccup" under acceleration

just about got the bike back together, had some serious issues with Monster fairings. Long story short, I will never try chinese plastics again. The ABS sucks and the customer service is poop. Had to report them to my credit card company to get my money back. bad experience all around.

last piece of the puzzle is the exhaust. the can is shot and muzzy is apparently out of business. Anyone know of a 57mm can that I can slip-on?
otherwise looks like i am gonna have to spring for a whole new exhaust... more friggin money...

just about got the bike back together, had some serious issues with Monster fairings. Long story short, I will never try chinese plastics again. The ABS sucks and the customer service is poop. Had to report them to my credit card company to get my money back. bad experience all around.

last piece of the puzzle is the exhaust. the can is shot and muzzy is apparently out of business. Anyone know of a 57mm can that I can slip-on?
otherwise looks like i am gonna have to spring for a whole new exhaust... more friggin money...
How badly is it damaged? Can you cut the can down? Use a different can with the muzzy header? There's no need to buy a whole new exhaust, I'm sure you can find a workaround.
Edit: I looked at the picture you posted earlier in the thread, you might be able to cut the can down, but it's pretty beat up. The mid-pipe looks fine, most aftermarket cans will work with it. If you're dead set on a muzzy, the good news is that the cans aren't bike specific.

Last edited:
all the other pipes are fine, the can looks like hell on both sides. I wouldn't mind a carbon fiber (black to match bike) but finding that in pipe sizing is dam near impossible lol. I would rather not make it look all wonky with a pipe adapter...

Ladybird exhausts have their pipe fitment noted on the ebay sales for them, I know they work with HRC a lot (GP production) I don't know how loud they are tho, I don't want to upset the neighbors at rolling home in the middle of the night ... or do I? haha

all the other pipes are fine, the can looks like hell on both sides. I wouldn't mind a carbon fiber (black to match bike) but finding that in pipe sizing is dam near impossible lol. I would rather not make it look all wonky with a pipe adapter...
What pipe sizing are you talking about?

Back