Power distribution block?

Tetsuo1000

Registered
Well I have gotten old and added so many accessories That my battery looks like a plate of spaghetti. Anybody know where I can get a nice looking quality power distribution block for the trunk? What do you have?
Actual photo of my battery:

I have a Amplink power block for the Busa and I also have a Neutrino Black box for the Beemer not installed. These allow you to control stuff connected to the power blocks with your cell phone. The neutrino also has some automated control functions. This costs a bit more but it's the way to go IMO. Here are some links:

Couple install photos from the past:

Well I have gotten old and added so many accessories That my battery looks like a plate of spaghetti. Anybody know where I can get a nice looking quality power distribution block for the trunk? What do you have?
Actual photo of my battery:
View attachment 1621759
Looks fine to me. :laugh: You can fix anything with various forms of tape.:D
No,I hear ya. I need one too. You can imagine what a turbo wiring thang looks like.Then add cell phone,GoPro,Gps,cigarette lighter,etc.LOL.
Rubb.

I have a Amplink power block for the Busa and I also have a Neutrino Black box for the Beemer not installed. These allow you to control stuff connected to the power blocks with your cell phone. The neutrino also has some automated control functions. This costs a bit more but it's the way to go IMO. Here are some links:

Couple install photos from the past:

View attachment 1621766

View attachment 1621767

View attachment 1621769
I didn’t know that there was such a thing, control with smartphone would be great.
I will check that out

Back