power commander??

(Devious @ Sep. 27 2006,15:21) Bet ya can't say that 3 times really fast...
I wouldn't have to say it more than once if you were paying attention, young man.
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

(Quasar @ Sep. 27 2006,15:11)
(Devious @ Sep. 27 2006,15:21) Bet ya can't say that 3 times really fast...
I wouldn't have to say it more than once if you were paying attention, young man.  
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
Suddenly, I feel ashamed...
I pay more attention next time...
smileyexhibit.gif

pay attention to this- BMC airfilters have been shown CONSISTENTLY to outperform K&N filters by 4-5hp. and some Dyno sheets have even shown K&Ns to flow worse than OEM new.

everything else yu wur talkin about-yup. dead nutz right. BMC are more expenisve-but most stuff that performs better usually IS.

(BigDiesel @ Sep. 27 2006,21:35) pay attention to this-  BMC airfilters have been shown CONSISTENTLY to outperform K&N filters by 4-5hp. and some Dyno sheets have even shown K&Ns to flow worse than OEM new.

everything else yu wur talkin about-yup. dead nutz right. BMC are more expenisve-but most stuff that performs better usually IS.
sure but why spend 40.00 for block off plates when you can do it for less than two buck s with self tappers,
the BMC std is no better than a K/N the race is slightly better (never seen proof of 4-5 gain) but there is something even better than the race for a lot less money

(Johnnycheese @ Sep. 28 2006,06:07)
(BigDiesel @ Sep. 27 2006,21:35) pay attention to this-  BMC airfilters have been shown CONSISTENTLY to outperform K&N filters by 4-5hp. and some Dyno sheets have even shown K&Ns to flow worse than OEM new.

sure but why spend 40.00 for block off plates when you can do it for less than two buck s with self tappers,
the BMC std is no better than a K/N the race is slightly better (never seen proof of 4-5 gain) but there is something even better than the race for a lot less money
Well then, enlighten us JC...

(KROOZER @ Sep. 25 2006,03:34)
If your chain is loose after 500 miles, your dealership is crap! If your bike feels like it wants to die out at low rpms when coming to a stop, that's normal for a brand new Busa.... you need to adjust your idle from 1050 to 1100 for it to run smoothly like it should.

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 30 2006,22:44)
(KROOZER @ Sep. 25 2006,03:34)
If your chain is loose after 500 miles, your dealership is crap! If your bike feels like it wants to die out at low rpms when coming to a stop, that's normal for a brand new Busa.... you need to adjust your idle from 1050 to 1100 for it to run smoothly like it should.
Sorry Pan, loose chain at 500 miles has nothing to do with dealer. I checked them before I left. Was within spec. And I dont need to adjust the idle. I was getting a slight jerking movement only at 1500. How do I know? Bcuz I just tightened up my chain and is all good now! Crisp respond just like when I came out of the dealer. Another happy Busa rider!  
smile.gif

Back