Power commander

JackLKing

Registered
I have a new 06 busa and am new the the fuel injected stuff. I was wondering if it is worth getting a pc3 to smooth out 1-4 gear. I have done a lot of reading about the tre but I'm not really concerned about the top speed limiter. I will put a full exhaust on in the future. Does the pc3 help out a stock bike or should I just wait till I get the full exhaust then do the pc3 at the same time? For now the stock busa is fine with me I just want to smooth out drivability in the first few gears. Thanks for any input guy......This website is awesome

<!--EDIT|JackLKing
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153100056 -->

I don't want to bash other peoples information... But the PC on a stock bike is STILL a worth while investment. Not only can you "re-map" it later on, your going to take a bike that comes LEAN from the factory and be able to make it a bit more of a natural burn. Not to mention level out throttle response and make the bike MUCH more fun to ride.

However the TRE on the otherhand I hear all sorts of info on those, and All I can say is I don't have one. Not on this busa or the previous one I had. - Seriously.... The busa is already a monster out of the hole, and being able to get 10-20 more MPH above the 186 limit, come on... how many times are you REALLY going to use that ?

Back