Power Commander

tocullo

Registered
Can somebody tell me where can i download a map for a power commander?I have this on my bike a set of yoshi bolt on,airbox mod,BMC air filter,Dry NOS Kit with a purge and of course the power commander.thank you for the help.

Dynojet.com
tounge.gif

I am sure no one is going to speak up about this, but I have a PC question. What is modified in the MAP when there is a small air box mod? I am looking at two maps right now. An out of the box map and a Dyno'ed Map. I currently have the Dyno'ed map installed on the PC. I can't for the life of me, find a difference in the aspect of dumping or leaning fuel or timing in regards to the air box mod.

I am sure no one is going to speak up about this, but I have a PC question.  What is modified in the MAP when there is a small air box mod?  I am looking at two maps right now.  An out of the box map and a Dyno'ed Map.  I currently have the Dyno'ed map installed on the PC.  I can't for the life of me, find a difference in the aspect of dumping or leaning fuel or timing in regards to the air box mod.
It depends alot on the particular bike....all the different changes....exhaust,air filter,air box mod....can change the fuel mixture. With a PC and a dyno tune you get the right fuel map for your set up
wink.gif

I am sure no one is going to speak up about this, but I have a PC question.  What is modified in the MAP when there is a small air box mod?  I am looking at two maps right now.  An out of the box map and a Dyno'ed Map.  I currently have the Dyno'ed map installed on the PC.  I can't for the life of me, find a difference in the aspect of dumping or leaning fuel or timing in regards to the air box mod.
It depends alot on the particular bike....all the different changes....exhaust,air filter,air box mod....can change the fuel mixture. With a PC and a dyno tune you get the right fuel map for your set up  
wink.gif
Yes, I understand from bike to bike, mod to mod, there are differences. But overall, what is changed on a map when there is an airbox mod. Are the upper RPMS adding fuel during 60% and above? Do you remove more fuel from the lower end of the rpms?

Back