Power Commander?

Busa04

Registered
After looking thru the posts and having some problems deciding on a power commander, perhaps some one could clear me up on a few things. I have a 04 busa and the only mods are yosh pipes and removal of the pair valve. I want to put a power commander on but i was told that the pc3r was only for the 2000 busa and that the one i needed for my bike was the pc3 w usb. i went to dynojet's web site and they dont list the pc3r for a 04 busa. Can anyone enlighten me or help me on this topic. And the reason why i am getting a pc is because the bike runs real rich. Thanks Joey

been posted before but i dont think they make a pc3r for 2000, could be wrong though. The pc 3rs let you adjust the timing i think. You could go with a PC 3 usb or PC 3r only one that wont work is the PC 2

a pc3r can control your ignition and a pc3usb cant. I have a friend with a 3r on a 2003 and it seems to work just fine. i have a 3usb on my 04. dynojet is making a add on that should be out sometime soon to make a 3usb control the ignition. unless you are planning to do alot of racing, i would just stick with the 3usb for now.

Get the USB, the 3R will work also.
wink.gif

Not sure who told you the PCIIIr was only for a 2K. I have an 04 with a PCIIIr, but I also have a full BDE system. For bolt-ons, the PCIII USB should be fine.

Back