Power commander v + auto tune why bother

This is why I love this forum and annoyingly post so frequently!!!! Thanks for the info my friend

I like to help people understand what I have learned. I have a long way to go too. If you are interested in an extended read, check this thread out on ZX-14ninjaforum. I presume tuning the busa will require all the same techniques.

http://zx14ninjaforum.com/messages.cfm?threadid=82EE3378-978F-4244-17A47B554179390E

One way I know this works is that I can now snap WOT in 6th gear at 2000 rpm and the bike accelerates like a champ. It absolutely would not do that on stock fueling and not on the map from a very reputable X-14 tuner either. Autotune got the fueling just right. In all other regards, I can't say I notice a world of difference between performance of the base map and my custom tune. It's great either way. Good to know I have the whole map ironed out as well as I can though.

I'm tuning for nitrous on this bike next.

I like to help people understand what I have learned. I have a long way to go too. If you are interested in an extended read, check this thread out on ZX-14ninjaforum. I presume tuning the busa will require all the same techniques.

http://zx14ninjaforum.com/messages.cfm?threadid=82EE3378-978F-4244-17A47B554179390E

One way I know this works is that I can now snap WOT in 6th gear at 2000 rpm and the bike accelerates like a champ. It absolutely would not do that on stock fueling and not on the map from a very reputable X-14 tuner either. Autotune got the fueling just right. In all other regards, I can't say I notice a world of difference between performance of the base map and my custom tune. It's great either way. Good to know I have the whole map ironed out as well as I can though.

I'm tuning for nitrous on this bike next.
Wow man that's awsome:super::thumbsup:

Thats how I love getting things done myself

Thanks for the link

I think if you want the best and safest tune, go with pc and good tuner on the dyno. You can get tuned in each gear and 500 rpm increments
Ain't no doubt about that for sure

I jus wanted to know what all the fuss was about the pcv auto tune, would have been the gold mine for a DIYer like myself

Thought it may have been something similar to what holly fitech and others was doing with their self learning efi carbs...gonna be using those for a blow through build on a 5.3ls caprice

Ain't no doubt about that for sure

I jus wanted to know what all the fuss was about the pcv auto tune, would have been the gold mine for a DIYer like myself

Thought it may have been something similar to what holly fitech and others was doing with their self learning efi carbs...gonna be using those for a blow through build on a 5.3ls caprice
Fitech is the real deal.
81 Burb, 454 fitech injection, 96 mm turbo

Back