Power Commander Trouble

BigCorySBFMC707

Registered
Question for all of you. For those that have installed a pc3 on your busa. Have you had any problems with your fuel injector light coming on. I just had it installed with my k&n filter and had it mapped out with the yoshi pipes and the pc3 and 5 mins after I turn it on, the FI light comes on. I called the dyno jet company and I am sending it back to them , I think I got one that was already returned once because when I got it, it was taped shut. sugarbritches, but anyway, I just was looking for any feedback on this subject

Power Commander installed for just over one week stock and another week with the Brock Hindle and no "FI" light.

Just FYI, I'd check to make sure that the airbox and all related stuff under the tank is reassembled correctly after the filter install. The only time I ever had an FI light on Train was when I didn't get the airbox back together properly when I done the Brock Davidson air box mod. Once I got the air box all sorted out properly the FI light went away. Just something to check before you send the PC off...

Thanks for the airbox info. I will have him check that out on Monday, the pc is already sent back which sucks because I am bikeless for a quick minute. I am glad it is raining so I dont miss it as much

This is a ongoing problem with the PC3's. It is commonplace. It happened to me. And I have seen it happen a dozen times to people.
I sent mine in for the same reason, mine actually cut out during operation, I sent mine in and got one back from them, it was a completely different unit.

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137296099 -->

Does anyone have pictures or something? I hear airbox mod this airbox mod that. what the hell is it?
laugh.gif

Does anyone have pictures or something? I hear airbox mod this airbox mod that. what the hell is it?
laugh.gif
I don't have pics but basically you remove the air flapper in the airbox and cut out the hole where it goes to make the opening bigger. It's easy if you have a dremel or electric drill and the right bit.
wink.gif

This is a ongoing problem with the PC3's. It is commonplace. It happened to me. And I have seen it happen a dozen times to people.
I sent mine in for the same reason, mine actually cut out during operation, I sent mine in and got one back from them, it was a completely different unit.
maybe for you but I have installed more than 125 pc3's and only had one for a RC51 that was bad.
check the code it could be you unplugged something

maybe for you but I have installed more than 125 pc3's and only had one for a RC51 that was bad.
check the code it could be you unplugged something
Yeah, I've seen several complaints online about bad PC's but I've often wondered if it wasn't installer error somehow on most of it. No problems with the one I got from you for Train.
biggrin.gif

With the way mine is set up if my injectors see 100% duty cycle it will light up the FI light. Usually happens when it is cold out and I hammer the thing first thing.

Be sure to check your map and versions etc..

Back