Power commander map

roughshooter69

Registered
Hi guy and gurls I have GSX 1300 R HAYABUSA 1999 and have just ordered a
POWER COMMANDER 3 USB model 304-411M my bike has twin blue flames and will shortly get a small air box mod and a K&N filter but I cant seem to find a map for this set up can anyone help???

your best bet is to get a custom tune. This will give your bike the best performance.

+1 custom tune is the way to go
If you dont have the time or money for it, just download a map for a similiar setup from their website.

well I posted this on my busa mods post aswell but thought it was appropriate to post it here to:

Well guys just got back from the custom Mapping session at dyno tune the ride down ther was a touch lumpy at low speeds so was really looking forward to seeing how this would pan out

started out @

Max Power = 153.92 Max Torque = 94.88

and ended @

Max Power = 172.67 Max Torque = 101.05

and a Max Speed = 193.08 MPH

which was a record for the rolling road

well chuffed and the ride right through the rev range was as smooth as I could hope for

I'll get the graphs up as soon as I can get the scanner to work

custom maps are defo the way forward

nice, is that with small airbox mod? and /or any other mods? ex... after market exhaust or air filter?

thats with the air box mod iridium plugs k&n air filter slip on cans pair mod and a complete service including carb balancing and greasing the all the bearings etc.

well I posted this on my busa mods post aswell but thought it was appropriate to post it here to:

Well guys just got back from the custom Mapping session at dyno tune the ride down ther was a touch lumpy at low speeds so was really looking forward to seeing how this would pan out

started out @

Max Power = 153.92 Max Torque = 94.88

and ended @

Max Power = 172.67 Max Torque = 101.05

and a Max Speed = 193.08 MPH

which was a record for the rolling road

well chuffed and the ride right through the rev range was as smooth as I could hope for

I'll get the graphs up as soon as I can get the scanner to work

custom maps are defo the way forward

WOW! Those are some big gains, I remember your posts of slowly going through that bike. You've got to be happy with the results:thumbsup:

Back