power break in method

Liquidous

Registered
with the forementioned Power Breakin method talked about so widely do you need to do this with a brand spankin new bike? if a bike has 30-40 miles on it brand new already can you still use this method to break it in, or are the cylinders already pretty much seated they way they are seated at that point in time?

regards

with the forementioned Power Breakin method talked about so widely do you need to do this with a brand spankin new bike? if a bike has 30-40 miles on it brand new already can you still use this method to break it in, or are the cylinders already pretty much seated they way they are seated at that point in time?

regards
Best to do it within the first 20 miles according to motoman, but I'd still do it even if the bike was outside that window. You may not get the full benefit, but I think it will still beat an easy break-in...
rock.gif

Wack that throttle everytime you ride it! Just be carefull if you're in 1rst, it will come up!

that 33 miles is keeping me back from buying it. still hoping i can find 0 mile bike somewhere in the USA and have it shipped. arg
if anyone knows of one let me know. ill buy you a case of beer
smile.gif
ive been posting all morning on tons of sites asking around, plus called 18+ dealers

If you want one still in the crate you can call Paulson's in Olympia, Washington. Bob has them in the warehouse still in the crate. I'm sure he would make you a hellofa deal and never uncrate the machine? Let you set it up yourself?

(360) 456-8444 Bob Paulson!

Back