Powder Coater.

Ham

Registered
Can someone suggest a good powder coater in the tristate area of Philadelphia,New Jersey, Delaware.

Google bruh, google.
Really I didn't know that you could use google. Question reads "Can someone suggest a good powder coater in the tristate area of Philadelphia,New Jersey, Delaware."
I asked because i wanted to know who had first hand experience with companies in the area, not just some random GOOGLE search and choose the first company that pops up. I don't like to gamble with good service BRUH

Really I didn't know that you could use google. Question reads "Can someone suggest a good powder coater in the tristate area of Philadelphia,New Jersey, Delaware."
I asked because i wanted to know who had first hand experience with companies in the area, not just some random GOOGLE search and choose the first company that pops up. I don't like to gamble with good service BRUH

"Really I didn't know that you could use google" Well looks like you learned something new. Another thing, people leave reviews and most companies post pics of their work. I actually was trying to help you out. If I was in your area I would have recommended someone but Im not so... If I would habe known you needed someone to hold your hand, walk you through the shop doors I would have stayed quiet. Silly me for trying to be helpful...like I've been to you in previous threads. Im so used to teaching men how to fish instead of catching it for them. I'll stay out your lane from here on out and won't be so brotherly or should I say bruh-ish.

:easy::werd:

"Really I didn't know that you could use google" Well looks like you learned something new. Another thing, people leave reviews and most companies post pics of their work. I actually was trying to help you out. If I was in your area I would have recommended someone but Im not so... If I would habe known you needed someone to hold your hand, walk you through the shop doors I would have stayed quiet. Silly me for trying to be helpful...like I've been to you in previous threads. Im so used to teaching men how to fish instead of catching it for them. I'll stay out your lane from here on out and won't be so brotherly or should I say bruh-ish.

:easy::werd:
Thank You

Back