powder coated rearsets done

bigbusabigbusa

Registered
got them back friday and put her back together saturday. i love it what do you think? by the way i went with gloss black. thanks ntme

puppies_007.jpg

I was thinking of doing that but worried about them getting scratched up... do you think this is going to be a problem? I also wanted to do my primary ones too... I have had a lot of scratches and moreso the silver coating comming off on my boots... anybody else have this?

bump.gif

thumb_up.gif
looks good... did you polish your exhaust? the only problem i can see with having them gloss black is showing scratches more easily than the flat black. how have the held up so far?

Where do you live, and who did them for you? I've been wanting to get mine done as well, but don't really know a close and reputable place.

looks good bbb
Guys if u want i can do them for ya. just pm me for a price
They will scratch but it will take some time and depends if there is a clear on there as well. Ive done plenty of them and havent had any complaints to date.

Also if u want just send me your location city/state and i will see if i can find someone in your area.

yes, that looks sweet. i have been thinking bout doing that with mine, and now its definite! thanks for the post and pics!
thumb_up.gif
bowdown.gif

Back