pound your old header into skitchers

craigntx

Registered
am i the first guy to think about this?
are those metal things you strap to the bottom of your shoes skitchers or what?you know, so you can make a shower of sparks while dragging your feet while doing wheelies, etc. anyway i was thinking, as i watch my old exhaust gathering dust, you could cut it up and shape it into skitchers, or whatever theyre called? what you guys think about that? good idea or no?
coffee.gif

The Rocker cover on the Busa is made of magnesium, that will give off beautiful white sparks...

the only time i really drag feet is when i do this wheelie:
you stretch your legs out behind, toes touching the ground,   and roll on the throttle feet still out.
with the bike straight up your body is parallel to the bike and your sliding feet flat on the ground. whats that wheelie called? (wish i could diagram it 4 ya)
its a really easy 1 to do, as the weight of your legs makes the pendulum effect. also your feet act as wheelie bars.
race.gif

try titainium, it give of a good shower of sparks and will last a long time. you can find various sizes and shapes on ebay for not much money. I actually make a complete soles the clip on a pair of shoes out of 1/4" steel plate and the are HEAVY. They work quite well though...
all_coholic.gif

(bigjohn141 @ Jan. 13 2007,13:54) try titainium, it give of a good shower of sparks and will last a long time. you can find various sizes and shapes on ebay for not much money. I actually make a complete soles the clip on a pair of shoes out of 1/4" steel plate and the are HEAVY. They work quite well though...  
all_coholic.gif
uh, aint that what the stock pipes are made of?
bein a poor boy i figgered id recycle
coffee.gif

(Big E @ Jan. 16 2007,09:45) Youg guys are nutz!  
all_coholic.gif

hey dude, i lived in rockville.
is the hard times cafe still operating?
it was in alexandria, va, and either rockville or gaithersburg
rockville

There's a Hard Times in Springfield, Va too. Much better than the OldTown Alexandria location.

at least on king street you could get a buzz and walk down to the potomac (sp) river.
where u gna walk to in springfield? aka the armpit of virginia?
jk
beerchug.gif

(craigntx @ Jan. 16 2007,10:57)
(bigjohn141 @ Jan. 13 2007,13:54) try titainium, it give of a good shower of sparks and will last a long time. you can find various sizes and shapes on ebay for not much money. I actually make a complete soles the clip on a pair of shoes out of 1/4" steel plate and the are HEAVY. They work quite well though...  
all_coholic.gif
uh, aint that what the stock pipes are made of?
bein a poor boy i figgered id recycle
coffee.gif
I was thinking they were steel but I could be wrong. It wouldn't really matter because you would burn right throught them due to the thickness of the metal. I would go with something at least a 1/4" and dont forget that will generate a massive amount of heat so dont burn your feet. I believe i saw some scrap titainium for under $10 on there so just look around.

Back