Posting Videos And Pics...

Smokem10

Registered
Hey I keep trying to post videos and pics on here from my smart phone but it keeps saying their too big. How to reaize them to be posted on here??? Thanks

Depends on your phone software. Easy way is upload them to the tinternet onto a hosting site like 'Tinypic' and just copy the link over to here.

How big are the pics? We allow 10 meg images then the server will resize it and delete the original. We don't host videos but you can always go to youtube and post for free then embed them here.

How big are the pics? We allow 10 meg images then the server will resize it and delete the original. We don't host videos but you can always go to youtube and post for free then embed them here.
I don't understand what to do once you have your video listed on YouTube. How do you get the URL or embedded and all that crap.? Sol's I've been able to do is get my video onto YouTube and I'm stuck from there....

Okay I'll try that if I get to a computer. Is there a way to transfer from my phone the pictures are on YouTube on my phone can I transfer them that way?

Pretty simple... Copy the link from youtube.com that you want to embed on this site. You can use the share button on the video.

Back