Posting this because DJSIN wont

I was always told you can't keep it if you don't give some of it away. That goes for knowledge and resources. Shoot me a PM with your addy... :beerchug:

:beerchug:

Thanks for helping out a good friend, everybody. I have to admit that part of my reasoning is self-serving....if he were to lose his house, he might wind up in my spare bedroom. :laugh:

Check mailed today to PM'd personal addy. Good luck getting back on your feet Todd. It'll turn around.

my pay pal info is tshingledecker@hotmail.com

you don't have to send anything, if you can it will be used , but if not that's not why I'm here, I didn't ask for the help...I def do appreciate it though, if you need anything my number is 574 255 3714home
574 904 8146 cell
sometimes I feel like I dont deserve you guys on here....:bowdown:
add is 729 E. 4th Street
Mishawaka IN.46544

was nice talking to some of you on the phone thank you for raising my spirits and for your prayers

i want to thank everyone here for your prayers and kind help, it has gone a long way towards getting my mind back into the right frame set...I love this place and everyone in here:beerchug:

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #8YA89792GP965670U)

Good luck brother!!!

In the middle of a 3 paycheck month here, the way the pay periods work out. Sent some help to a fellow Busa brother. I can skip a few beers here and there. Who am I kidding - I'm not going to be skipping any beer :laugh:

djsin - keep your chin up. Your situation is all to common now - not necessarily a reflection on your skills, attitude, or worthiness. Keep a positive and confident attitude and it will help you get back in the saddle sooner.

Back