posting in the "for sale" section

NightHawk92

Registered
hey guys, im kinda new to the site. i have a dirt bike i want to post for sale. when i tride to post it up it told me i didnt have permision to do that. can any one help me with this?

See that flashing auction site banner above click it and sign up to sell it there.

You need to go to the " AUCTION SITE "
wink.gif

(NightHawk92 @ Oct. 18 2006,20:57) ya thats me. that was a long time ago! i sold the car about 4 months ago though.
hahaha... damn ... good thing we stick with the same screen names. sucks you sold the car, thing was absolutely sick. i saw it for sale somewhere at one point but lack of cash. you got a busa?

(camaroguy72 @ Oct. 18 2006,20:59)
(NightHawk92 @ Oct. 18 2006,20:57) ya thats me. that was a long time ago! i sold the car about 4 months ago though.
hahaha... damn ... good thing we stick with the same screen names. sucks you sold the car, thing was absolutely sick. i saw it for sale somewhere at one point but lack of cash.  you got a busa?
ya that car got down pretty good. ran a best of 9.84 before i sold it.

i have a busa now. put a turbo on it and promptly blew the rods out of the side of the cases. lol so if ya know where to get a cheep motor let me know.

(NightHawk92 @ Oct. 18 2006,22:59) i went to the auction site, singed up, placed an auction for the bike and i still cant post a "for sale" add here?
rock.gif
The Auction site is "The For Sale" site here.......
smile.gif

(ks-waterbug @ Oct. 24 2006,09:03)
(NightHawk92 @ Oct. 18 2006,22:59) i went to the auction site, singed up, placed an auction for the bike and i still cant post a "for sale" add here?
rock.gif
The Auction site is "The For Sale" site here.......
smile.gif
ow so when i put an add up on the auction site it posted it on here for me??? i never checked if it automaticly posted something....

Nope... IF the bike your selling is a Busa then hit me with a PM and I'll try and figure out why you can't post it on the boards bike for sale forum. IF the bike your selling isn't a Busa then the auction is your only avenue here. I believe the goal is to eventually run everything through the auction site...

Back