posting in the "for sale" section

hey guys, im kinda new to the site. i have a dirt bike i want to post for sale. when i tride to post it up it told me i didnt have permision to do that. can any one help me with this?

(NightHawk92 @ Oct. 18 2006,20:57) ya thats me. that was a long time ago! i sold the car about 4 months ago though.
hahaha... damn ... good thing we stick with the same screen names. sucks you sold the car, thing was absolutely sick. i saw it for sale somewhere at one point but lack of cash. you got a busa?

(camaroguy72 @ Oct. 18 2006,20:59)
(NightHawk92 @ Oct. 18 2006,20:57) ya thats me. that was a long time ago! i sold the car about 4 months ago though.
hahaha... damn ... good thing we stick with the same screen names. sucks you sold the car, thing was absolutely sick. i saw it for sale somewhere at one point but lack of cash.  you got a busa?
ya that car got down pretty good. ran a best of 9.84 before i sold it.

i have a busa now. put a turbo on it and promptly blew the rods out of the side of the cases. lol so if ya know where to get a cheep motor let me know.

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
(NightHawk92 @ Oct. 18 2006,22:59) i went to the auction site, singed up, placed an auction for the bike and i still cant post a "for sale" add here?
rock.gif
The Auction site is "The For Sale" site here.......
smile.gif

(ks-waterbug @ Oct. 24 2006,09:03)
(NightHawk92 @ Oct. 18 2006,22:59) i went to the auction site, singed up, placed an auction for the bike and i still cant post a "for sale" add here?
rock.gif
The Auction site is "The For Sale" site here.......
smile.gif
ow so when i put an add up on the auction site it posted it on here for me??? i never checked if it automaticly posted something....

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Nope... IF the bike your selling is a Busa then hit me with a PM and I'll try and figure out why you can't post it on the boards bike for sale forum. IF the bike your selling isn't a Busa then the auction is your only avenue here. I believe the goal is to eventually run everything through the auction site...