Posting from Sears

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
WOW, we walked up to a service area and they had a computer here with Internet access...

Pics to come soon...

Did you know they sell food here now....

wtf? all the cool things in sears and youre on the .org :laugh: speaks volumes on the .orgs greatness.:beerchug:

He wants to put "Lifetime Warranty" on all Craftsman tools, with his Laser mach.:laugh:

Was the net open to other sites ?
I tried the other day at Sears to compare their price and Homey D's on something.
Sears site came right up.
Home depot no go ?

No food though, no fair !

We wanted to go out for a good relaxing evening so we stopped by the local Sears for some quiet time...

We started out in the yard and garden area and had a nice conversation sitting around the table...

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

Last edited:
Before we went to Sears we stopped by the dealership to see Hal, I told Semi that he needed to check out some of the new helmets, I told him specifically to go check out the new protection.... I don't think he got it....

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

Semi just bought a new helmet. Well Last August to be exact. But I think that one will fit better.
:whistle:

wow... and with all the quality things you guys come up with to entertain yourself when you get together...i wont be worrying as much for the haya's in the hills activitys i come up with lol...dont think a sears trip is in the plans..could always ask the niece wheres some nice places to go to for entertainment...since she works down that way lol

Back