Post your pic

What you guys think?

Picture_131.jpg

No offense, but lots of e-bay parts.

You missed some key details like the stator cover, calipers, rear sets, passenger pegs, wheels, and controls.

Nice ride none the less.
beerchug.gif

Oh and great job trimming the hedge.

(heavybusa @ Apr. 08 2007,18:54) No offense, but lots of e-bay parts.

You missed some key details like the stator cover, calipers, rear sets, passenger pegs, wheels, and controls.

Nice ride none the less.
beerchug.gif
I have parts from ebay, but i have my own chrome shop, and i chrome plastic and metal, i have it with stator and all engine chrome i just havent get a chance to take pic.

(heavybusa @ Apr. 08 2007,18:54) No offense, but lots of e-bay parts.

Nice ride none the less.
beerchug.gif

Oh and great job trimming the hedge.
I dont get offense, just to let you know best parts for hayabusa are on ebay. Not that cheap either.

Looks sweet!!!!

I like it!!!

It is missing a chrome stator cover, but once you get that on I think it will look awesome!!
super.gif

Sweet ride minus the chrome hump...........but that's just me.........
guns.gif
to chrome.

Wow we are so different! I went the other way-No chrome!

DSC00001.JPG

(05BusaLe @ Apr. 08 2007,19:44) Wow we are so different! I went the other way-No chrome!
I know thats crazy, this pics are old, now i have everything in chrome, i am working with the cruise control, raptor shiftlight , GPS, rear view camera , pingel electric shifter and air suspension so as soon i finish i post the new pics.

looks good. Don't know about the hump. I think I would have left it white. Post up some new pics.....
beerchug.gif

(thrasherfox @ Apr. 08 2007,19:32) Looks sweet!!!!

I like it!!!

It is missing a chrome stator cover, but once you get that on I think it will look awesome!!  
super.gif
Not chrome, see thru! That would set it off.

Back