Post your 2005 ride pics...

and one from the overlook... this will be where you will see *very* few pics of Michelle's bike
laugh.gif

you know I'm only messin with ya girlie
cool.gif
Hey, if you're willing to wait the hour for me to play catch up...you can take all the pics you want...
tounge.gif

and one from the overlook... this will be where you will see *very* few pics of Michelle's bike
laugh.gif

you know I'm only messin with ya girlie
cool.gif
Hey, if you're willing to wait the hour for me to play catch up...you can take all the pics you want...
tounge.gif
sounds like you'll be there then
cool.gif

and there's no fekkin way it takes you an hour to drive those -9miles... hell you could walk it faster
laugh.gif
You have NOT seen me in the twisties my friend!
ices_rofl.gif
I may just park the Busa AND WALK...
tounge.gif

cool.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Here's my favorite picture...ahhh, yes...Michelle in all of her glory!!!
blush.gif

michelle3.jpg

oh geeze... its not *that* bad... we are gonna do the early morning pass and get some pics up there then on the way out to other great rides. If you are there friday, you might get a full loop in
cool.gif
I might do the national park/cherokee loop like we did last spring on thursday .. that was a fun ride with some cool places to check out
smile.gif

oh geeze... its not *that* bad... we are gonna do the early morning pass and get some pics up there then on the way out to other great rides.  If you are there friday, you might get a full loop in
cool.gif
 I might do the national park/cherokee loop like we did last spring on thursday .. that was a fun ride with some cool places to check out
smile.gif
I do still have time to make the weekend a bit longer...that'll depend on my Busa being ready...
cool.gif

cool.gif

oh geeze... its not *that* bad... we are gonna do the early morning pass and get some pics up there then on the way out to other great rides.  If you are there friday, you might get a full loop in
cool.gif
smile.gif
I do still have time to make the weekend a bit longer...that'll depend on my Busa being ready...
cool.gif
It'll be ready. You have more than enough time to have it 1397'd, turbo'd, chromed, and painted for the trip to NC.

cool.gif

Great shots Gunny!
ooooOOOOOOORAH!
Thanks Teddy, I should have put them up right after the ride but I was still a  
newbie.gif
and didnt know how.
Nice pics gunny. I love helos.
biggrin.gif
They are much more personal then fixxed wing.  
tounge.gif
to all the zoomies. Do you know what grunts call helos?
Before getting hurt, I had planned to get my flight medic wings in the Army, but #### happens and I'm a happy civilian now.

Back