Post Your 1/4 Times And Mods.

Full on Pro Street built motor running turbo (build thread in the turbo section if you look up my name). Just a little stage 1 RCC turbo kit. Utilizing ECU editor for tuning.
Things left to do this upcoming winter after race season is a full sized pro street turbo kit, new fuel management system (going fuel tech), and do the front end as I am currently running factory offset, factory front wheel, and factory height shocks.
So still a bit to do. Cool thing is with this is that I built and tuned everything myself. Only thing I didn't build is the RCC Turbo kit, which was definitely worth the money!
I did run better after this time slip, I did a 7.82s at 180mph. However, I think there is a 7.7 in it, hopefully a low 7.7. lol
Hi. I did a lot of looking around and found MAXX stand alone ECU you should it out. That is the one I will use It can control boost + NOS. As I am going turbo + nitrous and it can a 8 inch tablet for my dash.

View attachment 1596788
[/QUOTE]
First time on track and I have a LOT to learn.

View attachment 1596788

I was able to get a new PB. I felt like I was on top of the world with it being the last run of the night.

Here's a view of the run...

20200228_235651.jpg

Turbo stage 1 gen 1 swb . 10.2 with a 1.9 60ft
Bike seemed to bog, probably from letting the clutch grab too fast or a bad tune.

Nice pass Dennis. Here's mine from last weekend. Central Florida heat and humidity.

View attachment 1625991View attachment 1625992
LOL you could put my pass in with yours and would look like the same bike on the same day. You can tell you are not in Iowa because when we get 155 grains and 94 degrees we would be at least 4500 DA due to the barometric pressure. Your passes are nicely consistent.

I know my motor has significant exhaust valve leakdown but I don't know how much it is affecting times and mph. My total weight is about 615 pounds. What is yours?

Back