Post yer pics.

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Thought it would be cool to start a thread for pictures of our bikes with a full list of yer mods.......you know try and keep the pictures up to date.

Here's mine.
Front view with clear signals, polished frame, polished wheel lips, chrome rear sets, chrome grab rail.

frontside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rear with clear taillight, Lochart flush signals, plate relocated, fender removed, new tire, and D&D cans.

rear.jpg

New carbon look levers, bar ends and Carbon look GSXR grips and pro grip tank protector.
GSXR res caps on there way, and one good lookin dude in the mirrors.

grips.jpg

Just picked up my bike with new polished mid-pipes to go with all the other polished crap. Now waiting for my chromed Corbin Beetle Bag brackets and painted inner fairings to come back. Pictures to come.

Rear with clear taillight, Lochart flush signals, plate relocated, fender removed, new tire, and D&D cans.
Damn Monster, Nice ass... I mean Rear End...er uh, umm I mean...Oh Hell Never mind...

It bears a striking to resemblance to Rubbersides Rear end...I mean...what I am trying to say is...it's very tight...uh good I mean...Oh damnit ...
smiley10.gif
Wait wrong moti...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh I kill myself...Heh...

Sorry monster, due to recent events I couldn't help myself Bro....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

New carbon look levers, bar ends and Carbon look GSXR grips and pro grip tank protector.
GSXR res caps on there way, and one good lookin dude in the mirrors.
Seriously looks good, Man. I really like the rear fender cleaned up like that, and I will probably be getting the same rear signals, at least until I can afford the new Top Gun undertail and LED's. I think Pipes are coming first though...

Right now I am working on some 3-M tape artfully cut to replace my reflects...

LQQkn nice Monster!!!!!!

Damn Monster, Nice ass... I mean Rear End...er uh, umm I mean...Oh Hell Never mind...

It bears a striking to resemblance to Rubbersides Rear end...I mean...what I am trying to say is...it's very tight...uh good I mean...Oh damnit ...
smiley10.gif
Wait wrong moti...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oh I kill myself...Heh...

Sorry monster, due to recent events I couldn't help myself Bro....
ROTFL..........I think I know the events of which you speak Rev.......let us never speak of them again lest we permanently tarnish this board.
hehehhehehhehe.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

awesome lookin ride Monster....I wont be getting to the polishing of anything untill winter . Right now I'm workin' on her mechanical needs . Pipe.PCII.Tre.Pair.Box.Gearing.Lines.Clutch Mod.Camchain Adj.Maybe the subframe.Etc.Etc.
Once I'm done puttin' my greasy fingers all over her body,then I'll send her out for a wash n' wax . Actually,total paint an' polish .
You bein' good to that new bride of yours?
Have a good night Monsta....you lucky bastid....

awesome lookin ride Monster....I wont be getting to the polishing of anything untill winter .  Right now I'm workin' on her mechanical needs . Pipe.PCII.Tre.Pair.Box.Gearing.Lines.Clutch Mod.Camchain Adj.Maybe the subframe.Etc.Etc.
    Once I'm done puttin' my greasy fingers all over her body,then I'll send her out for a wash n' wax .  Actually,total paint an' polish .  
                      You bein' good to that new bride of yours?
      Have a good night Monsta....you lucky bastid....
Yeah I'm bein good...RSD.
Yer paintin yer bike......what color?
rock.gif
?
Man.....all those mods....once it starts it never ends hey.
Post some pics of it with that new pipe will ya.
And me?
rock.gif
.....lucky bastid.........what you goin on about, yer wife jus bought you a basket full a goodies.......yer the lucky bastid.
U have a good one too Bro!!!!!!
Bill

rock.gif

Monster...where did you pick up the clear front lenses from. I have been looking all over the place and haven't found them anywhere. They look awesome.

Kels

Back