Post yer pics.

Ok last one it's like sending your girl out for a make over you just want to show it off.

P1010006.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here it goes finally back from the paint shop and I need some feed back ie. good, bad, or otherwise.  As I said before she started life off as a 03 stocker.  Due to a wet train crossing in Myrtle this year,those of you that were there it was the Friday morning rain that cleared up 2min after is started.(you would be surprised how fast you can go down and lose a mirror and scratch the hell out of some fairing) Then again yes you guys would.
Rhythm, I'm real sorry to hear about the bike you've already been told all the things I could say(be it parts, or whatever just hollar) your ride was one that gave me something to aim for trying to get mine as tight as yours.  Well here she is
Looks good to me.
thumbs-up.gif

howbout my new MT shootout tire mounted on my new 'free' wheel??!! just for the drags babah!!!!

IM000068.JPG

My wife (god love her) got me a new Tig welder for fathers day so I made a new undertail pipe for my bike. Welder works GREAT!

Jimbo.....looks awesome.....I was thinkin bout the same thing but was worried bout losing power........did you do a dyno test before and after.......just curious if it robbed any power.
Looks extremely cool
Bill

Thanks Guy's
If anything It feels like I gained a little power from going to a four into one header. I also lost a lot of weight taking off those heavy mid pipes.

About a year ago I tipped the bike over in my garage and the corner of the front fender got cracked. It always bothered me and I'm to cheap to go out and bye a new one so I cut it down, tried to somewhat model it after the GSXR1000 fender.

I also made my own chain guard, foot pegs, udertail eliminator to fit the exhaust under there, lowering and raising links, and I have a set of swing arm extentions, I have a new handle bar top mount so I can lower the front with out stapping it down. (The forks slide up through the clamp.) I  made a wheel bar for it and I got a 60hp shot of dry NOS. I used two 30hp jets and mounted one in each air intake duct and relocated the temp sensor so it would pick up the nos better.
It really gets it!

Here she is. Just got the pipe and pcIIIr. Waiting on next pay check for more mod's.
Pimp

Right_Front.JPG

- Yosh tri oval full system
- TFI box
- K&N filter
- Xenon head lamp bulbs
- DIY TRE
- DIY tail mod
- DIY polished rims
- Galfer steel brake lines & pads
- DB speed screen
- Radar detector

About $1500 so far, yikes!
wow.gif
dont tell my wife!

oops, forgot the Throttlemiester cruise control add another $100

and popov I'm not a big fan of airbrush or carbon fiber but that is awesome!

Front cross over line is too long gotta cut em this week.
BTW : Just installed these brakes, and they are awesome!

HotBusa_006.jpg

Alright Monster here are acouple more, Thanks for the encouragement, also thanks Hawaiibusa.  I've only had her since March and money is starting to become hard to come by so the mods will slow down until the winter.
Copper paint job/w air brushing
DB windscreen
K&N filter
Remapped
Kerker carbon slip-on's
Gel seat
Carbon Decals
Rear hugger
DIY Fender
Clear front and rear signals
Mesh Inserts
Sliders
Tank Protector
Ivan TRE
And a empty wallet

Added the dark smoke double bubble is a litte on the dark side though hehe

front.JPG

Also added the D&D 4:2 system with the black header and black tips.

Cut the tail and relocated the inspection.....fresh M1 on the back and the blinkers are the next thing to go .........
evil.gif

rear.JPG

Back