Post yer pics.

running on the edge of the tires removes the tread..................

and the zip tie is for setting my suspension........to see how far I am compressing the forks.

Oh.....I recently took all my fairing bolts off and painted them gloss black to match the bike.....looks pretty good.......but, I took off the gas cap and painted it black and it looks so so.
OK, I got it now regarding the tire edges...sometimes the exageration gets lost in the typing...

I kinda figured thats what the zip ties were for but wasn't sure and thats a really good idea with the fasteners. I have been looking for some black anodized ones but paint should do the trick. Can you post a couple of picks?

Just a pic with the baby all cleaned up. So far: Goodridge SS brake lines up front. Two Bros full exhaust with round polished aluminum cans (logos to inside). PCIIIr with recommended map. Yellow Box speed calibration unit. Mototeck undertail with ICEMANN's tail lights. Clear front lenses with titanium bulbs.

Busa_June.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I don't have any new mods done yet...accept for Reflectors. I am still working on the reflective tape replacement, I will post those when done. Here's one of my favorite shots though, plus a couple shots of my chicken strips from about a month ago...Not quite getting rid of the Michelin man but I believe it's proof the Busa can turn, even on the street stock...

FalconWBra6sml.jpg

OK I don't have any new mods done yet...accept for Reflectors.  I am still working on the reflective tape replacement, I will post those when done.  Here's one of my favorite shots though, plus a couple shots of my chicken strips from about a month ago...Not quite getting rid of the Michelin man but I believe it's proof the Busa can turn, even on the street stock...
That is one shiney ride Rev.......did ya just wax it er what?
rock.gif

Very nice.

OK I don't have any new mods done yet...accept for Reflectors.  I am still working on the reflective tape replacement, I will post those when done.  Here's one of my favorite shots though, plus a couple shots of my chicken strips from about a month ago...Not quite getting rid of the Michelin man but I believe it's proof the Busa can turn, even on the street stock...
That is one shiney ride Rev.......did ya just wax it er what?
rock.gif

Very nice.
Been Using Honda Polish and them little microfiber cloths exclusively. The black is a solid clear-coated black, no metalic, no pearl etc, thus, shines like a mirror...Thanks bro.

As soon as I am done with the tape I'll post a day and night shot, show you all what I am on about...

Strickly Pozn baby just strickly pozn! Kizz my azz shot
laugh.gif

DSC00570.JPG

hiya guys it's only meee,i gotta admit you guys have a really nice bikes between u all,and i know we love um very much so here's mine,i've got carbon cans,on it,custom wheels,there blue in the center,fully ungovened,total of 226mph(never done it tho).
new face gauges to be put in her,wich have hayabusa sign in them, reverse indiglo.

my_bike.JPG

hiya guys it's only meee,i gotta admit you guys have a really nice bikes between u all,and i know we love um very much so here's mine,i've got carbon cans,on it,custom wheels,there blue in the center,fully ungovened,total of 226mph(never done it tho).
new face gauges to be put in her,wich have hayabusa sign in them, reverse indiglo.
Paulos........what's done to yer bike to get 226 out of er.
Most Busa's with those mods would be lucky to run 200.....actually more like 190 to 195 or so actual gps speed.
Maybe yer hidin a turbo under there too.......you know the dual exh type of turbo.
JK dude.

Ok here it goes finally back from the paint shop and I need some feed back ie. good, bad, or otherwise. As I said before she started life off as a 03 stocker. Due to a wet train crossing in Myrtle this year,those of you that were there it was the Friday morning rain that cleared up 2min after is started.(you would be surprised how fast you can go down and lose a mirror and scratch the hell out of some fairing) Then again yes you guys would.
Rhythm, I'm real sorry to hear about the bike you've already been told all the things I could say(be it parts, or whatever just hollar) your ride was one that gave me something to aim for trying to get mine as tight as yours. Well here she is

P1010011.JPG

Back