POST WHAT YOUR RACING

HOLE SHOT KID

Registered
I SOLD THIS BIKE THIS SUMMER +PICKED UP THIS BLACK+GREY 06

AOL.com Images Not Available

AOL.com Images Not Availablehttp://hometown.aol.com/nightshift60/IMG_3915.jpg[AOL.com Images Not Available

81GPZ1100....1170 WISCO STREET PISTONS DROP IN CAMS MSD IGNITION AIR CLUTCH CROSSOVER DELAY BOX.6.30 1/8TH
IMG_3020.jpg

I TURTLE ALONG ON THE 06 6.70 AT 106MPH IN 1/8TH
(I WEIGH 270LBS WITHOUT GEAR) ITS JUST SLAMMED+ GEARED THE 02 HAS PIPE+SHIFTER (AUTOSHIFT) LITTLE BILLET STUFF SPROCKET COVER+CHARGING ROTOR COVER. IT RUNS 6.40 AT 115MPH.

AOL.com Images Not AvailableAOL.com Images Not Available

100_2210.jpg

IMG_9242.jpg

this pic was when they used it on pinks!
hayabusa.jpg

100_2114.jpg

yes that is a new zx-14(he got his a$$ handed to him)
100_2207.jpg

my # is 618, the bike i raced was a 01 gsxr 1k that was stretched and slammed. angelle sampey and antron brown were in attendance for this pass.
100_2207.jpg

100_2209.jpg

100_2207.jpg

crew illogic ...KILLER PAINT ALPINESTAR GOOD CHOICE THATS WHAT I HAVE. I GOT A FEW PICS ANTRON AT INDY NHRA JUST DONT HAVE THEM LOADED YET.

GUESS LOT DEPENDS ON RIDER I WASTED THE BLACK 14 HE CUT A 1/2 SECOND LIGHT AND WENT A 7.10 THE RED 1 DIFFRENT STORY 6.30 STOCK WITH PIPE NO PC ON IT YET.AOL.com Images Not Available

THIS BIKE RUNS 6.10+9.70 HIS DAD GOT IT FROM GUY GETTING OUT OF RACING FOR 2,500 1980 KZ1000

TOP GAS BIKES 5.10 DIAL IN  

THATS THE KIDS DAD HOLE SHOT HOGIE ON THE 79 KZ900 IT GOES 9.10 1/4 MILE (1260 STAR BIG BLOCK)

THIS GUY BUSTED A 4.90

THATS HOLESHOT HOGIE+ THE KID WITH GEAR GRABBIN GREG I ROLL WITH THOSE DOGS AT THE RACES.

THIS BEAST OF A BUSA WAS TURNING 5.60 1/8TH NO BAR WITH A WORN DOWN STREET TIRE I TALKED WITH COOL GUY +THATS 1 BAD ASS BUSA HE HAS.

1 BAD HOMBRE  
bowdown.gif

WE HAD SEVERAL RAIN DELAYS TRACK WAS COLD HE STILL CRANKED OFF SOME 5.60 1/8THS
muscle.gif

Good ole Billy the spammer with pics of old school bikes that aren't his and that need to be 10ft long to be quick....
lurk.gif

Sorry you dont like them guess we all cant be as good as you.
bowdown.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

I wish i had a fast bike like you this old relic turns mid 8 1/4 mile got like 4 g in it. Would vaperize you.
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
thats a car tire with a bigblock
lurk.gif

muscle.gif

bye the way that black+grey 06 is mine paid cash 4 it.

cash money baby cash $$$$$$

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Here's is one of our board members but I can't say who ! Lets just say he's on Cloud Nine!

goldenchild.JPG

(HOLE SHOT KID @ Oct. 01 2006,13:41) Sorry you dont like them guess we all cant be as good as you.
bowdown.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

I wish i had a fast bike like you this old relic turns mid 8 1/4 mile got like 4 g in it. Would vaperize you.
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
thats a car tire with a bigblock
lurk.gif

muscle.gif

bye the way that black+grey 06 is mine paid cash 4 it.

cash money baby cash $$$$$$
You know whats funny?  Is your ass has NOTHING faster than my Busa.  And if it is - it's got wheelie bars and a slick cause you can't #$%^&* RIDE.  So be a boy in a man's world and keep silent...

edited for language. MCM

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Back