Post wash pics

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I can't see how someone could think Busas are ugly.
I still stop and stare even after almost 2 yrs of ownership, still can't believe i own a Busa.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127333216 -->

MyBusa.JPG

Who needs a gym when have one of these.

This is my cardio workout.

boochillin.JPG

Looks great!...Is hat pic post wash, or did you wax it as well? It looks really shiney!

I've only had mine for less than a week, but every time I go into the garage I stop and stare.... oh man.... I can't believe I have a busa either.

My neighbor who just bought his Shadow came by to see it. (he was pissed he bought his bike the same day I sold my FZ1 so we couldn't ride together).

He looked at it... his comments were:

1. That's too much machine for you (ya right!)
2. I don't like how the front fairing covers up part of the front wheel and that big hump on the back

My responses:

1. I've owned a 750 (nighthawk), 1200 (FJ1200), and 1000 (FZ1) and this is more bike, but it's JUST RIGHT

2. That's one of the reasons I LOVE the bike! The aerodynamics just FLOW like holy water!

I asked if he wanted to race for pinks... he said "nah... better not.. LOL!" Anyhow, hope to go riding with him soon. He said he had his shadow up to 75 already..... I told him "I'll do that... in first gear!" LOL!

He got the itch riding an older Kawi crotch rocket.. and then bought his shadow (at least the 750cc model). I told him an older CBR or VFR would be perfect for him, then he goes and buys that beast..
smile.gif
It's actually really nice.. I rode it once... different, but nice. Had me looking at VTX's before I closed the deal on the Busa...

The wife said "if you buy a cruiser, you're going to buy a sportbike too, right?" Oh, did I mention she's 8 months pregnant? And insisted I replace the FZ1 with a sportbike? She rules!

Back