Post Up Your Pup

Thanks bro !

:super:

#ThesePrettyLittleGirls ~ #PieBaldSmalls & #RoastedPeanutGallery •

8E3AA78E-AE90-466A-A7AB-6878A564082D.jpeg

Far too often, we take too much for granted. We dont think much about it and often our sub conscious decisions come to light at the worst times. We walk amongst the paralyzed and overlook their troubles. We yell out how beautiful today is yet we dont see the blind person sitting next to us. We dont say the things we need to say when we need to say them, yet our neighbor has been mute since childhood and has never been able to say a word.

When we bring a dog into our lives, we dont yet know what's in store for us. We make a world for ourselves yet we are their world. The love a dog has can never be matched. It's when their time is up we second guess ourselves, often wondering if we loved them enough. I have five other dogs. To some, I "can afford" to lose one. To others, we cant afford that loss on many fronts. You'll never be able to replace a lost pet emotionally. Only physically.

I'm at work for 48 hours and cant leave so I have to make due with my current pain so I leave you with this. Let your pup get in the bed. Let it drink from the toilet. Give it that chicken breast it eye balls as you eat. Life is short for us. It is even shorter for them.

Far too often, we take too much for granted. We dont think much about it and often our sub conscious decisions come to light at the worst times. We walk amongst the paralyzed and overlook their troubles. We yell out how beautiful today is yet we dont see the blind person sitting next to us. We dont say the things we need to say when we need to say them, yet our neighbor has been mute since childhood and has never been able to say a word.

When we bring a dog into our lives, we dont yet know what's in store for us. We make a world for ourselves yet we are their world. The love a dog has can never be matched. It's when their time is up we second guess ourselves, often wondering if we loved them enough. I have five other dogs. To some, I "can afford" to lose one. To others, we cant afford that loss on many fronts. You'll never be able to replace a lost pet emotionally. Only physically.

I'm at work for 48 hours and cant leave so I have to make due with my current pain so I leave you with this. Let your pup get in the bed. Let it drink from the toilet. Give it that chicken breast it eye balls as you eat. Life is short for us. It is even shorter for them.
That was very beautifully spoken GA. So sorry I missed this at the time you posted it. Very very true. Mans best friend but for dog man is his best friend.

Back