Post up your Christmas tree!

I rode the bike less than 1k miles this year... been a long year with work (the bloods gang and the trinitarios are at war... LOTS of stabbings)…. but thanks for the kind words... its my baby at this point... im fully committed... I could never afford a hot rod bike and I finally got one... the hard part was paying for it all plus repairs.. I guess I have an abnormal type of life... but it feels normal to me... my girl says I need to work on the way I talk to people... I don't mean to be a jerk though..
Haha, my girlfriend says the same about me but it’s usually when I am talking to her. You don’t come off as a jerk but I also manage a business and deal with jerk customers and employees all day long. You are a good guy Ali!!

Well, this is last years tree. As my friends say I went "full tilt Ruble" again! This year we are scaling it back and just bought an 8' tree. Letting it dry off before we hang the ornaments when I get back off this trip. Will post it in a couple days.
This one in the pic stood 12' and took 4 men to move!
Troy
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Well, this is last years tree. As my friends say I went "full tilt Ruble" again! This year we are scaling it back and just bought an 8' tree. Letting it dry off before we hang the ornaments when I get back off this trip. Will post it in a couple days.
This one in the pic stood 12' and took 4 men to move!
TroyView attachment 1589532
View attachment 1589533
I need to steal your idea and run a train set. Not sure how the cat is going to take it.

no tree this year, heck might not even have the family together for Christmas. will be the 1st one without my wife and her first without her children. We are still transitioning ( waiting on WC to cut my settlement check ) from Minnesota to Texas. We will all be together however on video call and in spirit. Unless a Christmas miracle happens and I get money in time to get us down there and rent a house. I will however hang up a Christmas spark plug ! ;)

Back