Post up your Christmas tree!

Slowstang305

Registered
IMG_6902.jpg

I wont be with family this Christmas... or the last 9 christmasses… but I do have this... finally paid for and what it should be.View attachment 1589495
Damn Ali, thank god that sucker is fast because you would be one of those asses that make me late to work in the morning because I get distracted and keep trying to catch up to get a glimpse of the bike!!
That’s one bad ass Busa!!
What are you running for mirrors?

Damn Ali, thank god that sucker is fast because you would be one of those asses that make me late to work in the morning because I get distracted and keep trying to catch up to get a glimpse of the bike!!
That’s one bad ass Busa!!
What are you running for mirrors?
I rode the bike less than 1k miles this year... been a long year with work (the bloods gang and the trinitarios are at war... LOTS of stabbings)…. but thanks for the kind words... its my baby at this point... im fully committed... I could never afford a hot rod bike and I finally got one... the hard part was paying for it all plus repairs.. I guess I have an abnormal type of life... but it feels normal to me... my girl says I need to work on the way I talk to people... I don't mean to be a jerk though..

Back