Post up if interested in a possible

ICEMANN

Registered
BEFORE I DELVE INTO THIS PLEASE POST UP IF YOUR INTERESTED IN A GROUP BUY FOR THE ROADLOK DISK LOCKING DEVICE. THERES ONE IN THE AUCTION AS OF NOW.

ANYWAY I DONT WANT TO WASTE ANYONES TIME WITH PASSWORDS CONTACT ME IN A PM.. ETC.. AS DONE IN PREVIOUS GROUP BUYS ETC.

JUST WANT AN HONEST NUMBER OF POSSIBLE INTEREST IN A GROUP BUY. IF THERES ONLY ONE OR TWO YOUR ON YOUR OWN, call me first though. IF SAY 8-10 OR MORE ARE INTERESTED I'LL PUT MY GOOD FOOT FORWARD AND DO WHAT I DOES.

JUST FOR INFO SAKES, I DONT NEED ONE I ALREADY HAVE ONE. SO THIS IS JUST FOR THE BOARDMEMBERS, AGAIN MY WAY OF GIVING BACK.

PICS ABOVE SAY IT ALL. RIGHT NOW THE NORMAL PRICE IS $300.00 SHIPPED and to me since I park outside, combined with the scorpian its worth it.

free shipping and a lanyard is one thing that Id like to see come with it, obviously reduced price is what everyone else wants. if you drive to ohio, ill install if for you as long as you let me post up the photo on the .org.

Now as in all group buys, the more honestly interested the better the price, so if your interested post up here. Today is monday, I plan to introduce this or end this by weds.

Also remember road lok is a board sponcer so the more interested to more it helps the board.

Ill answer any questions too.

jd

well at least 39 people read it. Thanks in advance for everyone's time.
Drink holder is next I think

jd

biggrin.gif
I like it. I believe it's very useful. It's just not for me.

I appreciate your efforts. Thank you ICE.

I'd be interested in a GP on this. Although I agree it wont totally stop any theif, it will deter the snatch and go ones....which are by and far more common than the roll it in a van and go, at least thats how I am interpretting it.

One question though, will it work with EBC or Galfer Wave rotors? I am needing a new rear rotor, so will swap that first, probaby EBC Contour type and wanna make sure this would still work.

Charlie

Since there doesnt seem to be a big jump on this yet Ill check back in on it down the road some.  If you want one, call me 937-605-0681 and Ill give you some particulars on a way to get a decent deal with a lil extras and free shipping.

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155171439 -->

Sorry, I saw this late. I would be interested. So count me in if it is still going.

I would be interested but I can't afford it this month
sad.gif

My wife decided to go shopping yesterday and I was declared bankrupt within 4 hours of it
biggrin.gif

Anyone interested gimmie a call for some particulars. I found I can get you one straight from the manufactor by passing any middle men etc. 937-605-0681 JD

Back