Post the squidliest picture of yourself!

OUCH~!~ Could call this thread "Asphault's revenge"

Glad everyone is still able to post up about it~!~

I'll post up a good Hoonagin Squidly vid later if I can get it loaded up.

Should tarnish my leather wearing reputation on here for the next 50 years or so~!~

Last edited:
I got his bike out of impound and fixed it for him, while he was in the hospital, when he started ridding again he still wears no gear so I am no longer his friend nor ride with him....
the next post is my accident

I can't say I blame you, life throws curve balls but if you don't learn your just asking for it. I wouldn't want to be around if it went wrong again.

OUCH~!~ Could call this thread "Asphault's revenge"

Glad everyone is still able to post up about it~!~

I'll post up a good Hoonagin Squidly vid later if I can get it loaded up.

Should tarnish my leather wearing reputation on here for the next 50 years or so~!~

Great Grindstone of Motorcycle Life.

Stories.... but no pics.

Top pic is me riding gave my jacket to a girl who was riding with us, so I went riding naked, about as squidly as I have been. When I first started riding I wore the gear for fashion not protection. :laugh:
Lower pic is the results of wearing everything but the legs, haven't found good lowers yet. Armored jeans in my size do not exist, so I bought the icon field armor for the knees it doesn't fit either :down: so I am still riding a with no protection between the waist an the ankles.

i had have the same problem with the icon led armor my mom just sowed on more velcro on the straps now they fit great and you done even know there they're

i had been riding for 21 year 10k miles a year up until this point in my life, no accidents and no tickets...while my busa was being air brushed I was riding around on a 954 with 1 down 3 up gearing, now anyone who knows anything about the 954 knows they are great for doing wheelies when they are bone stock, with the new gearing it was stupid fun....so after doing wheelies for 3 weeks straight everywhere i go and all day long, it finally happend and the bike flipped me right off the back..and this is the result...lots of road rash, chipped bone on my foot...lucky for me i had on a helmet and i got up and walked away and then rode the bike home 15 minutes later and never had to see the doc untill the next day when i walked down my stairs and heard a pop(see cast picture) thats when the shaved bone split off and I was like :banghead: @#$%^

then right after i get the bus back from paint i get rear ended :please:
then at the bash i fall over in a slow turn??? neither time did i get a scratch or bruise on me:thumbsup::cheerleader:
ugh! im waiting for my luck to go back to that 22 year streak again

I can understand being squidly without gear, live and learn.....

But the occ shirt is unforgivable.
Posted via Mobile Device

this was a week ago. decided not to wear my gloves and jacket FOR 1 DAY. low and behold guess what happens on that day.....

100_2096.jpg

100_2101.jpg

100_2097.jpg

First one is me on a ZX-10. Like my gear? (sarcastic)
Second is me on a Duc 1098. I was only moving it from one side of the parking lot to the other.

GEDC0012.jpg

100_3897.jpg

Back