Post pics of your scars...

So I was on this boat (orca) off amity island hunting for this man eating great white shark and we started to compare scars... so post'em if you got them... and scar just don't post a pic of yourself...

SANY0027.jpg

SANY0019.jpg

SANY0020.jpg

btw these all came from a car accident...

Slashed by a Samurai sword in a pub fight in Liverpool ???

scar.jpg

Haha too bad Scar's ole lady isn't on here she could just post a pic of him
Posted via Mobile Device

here's the raspberries I put on my fiancee's knee when I flipped us off the Busa...
I somehow ended up w/no injuries-after I reverse-somesaulted off the bike:whistle:

all my Scars are teeny-tiny and I use special girly-cream to make them go away- I know "chix dig scars"
But chix also dig guys who can dodge Samurai Swords and Man-eating Great White Sharks without takin a hit:whistle: that shows we got good reflexes:poke:

untitled.JPG

This is from soccer injury in college a few years back.

ACL/PCL/LCL complete lateral blowout. Severe nerve damage and arterial damage to the Popliteal artery. Reconstructed both ACL and LCL with cadaver graphs, patella tendons i believe. Tore the ACL in same knee a year later in a sand volleyball match which required arthroscopic surgery only.

scar measures a full 12" and required 27 staples.

DSCN0110.jpg

"This one came from looking--- This one opened twice--- this one needed stitches" This one found a vein--- This one had me scared to death but I should be glad I'm not dead" --because I'm made of scars" Stone Sour:whistle:

here's the raspberries I put on my fiancee's knee when I flipped us off the Busa...
I somehow ended up w/no injuries-after I reverse-somesaulted off the bike:whistle:

all my Scars are teeny-tiny and I use special girly-cream to make them go away- I know "chix dig scars"
But chix also dig guys who can dodge Samurai Swords and Man-eating Great White Sharks without takin a hit:whistle: that shows we got good reflexes:poke:
And shoes.:laugh:

You want a picture of Scar ???? Why would anyone want a picture of Scar ????...... :oldcool:

Was trying to post a pic of my missing finger from here but cant... Someone got a email addy I can send it to?

This was from Summer 2007 while my beloved Hayabusa was getting air brushed I decided to take the 2002 CBR 954 1 down 3 up out for a spin, well after 4 or 5 days of constant wheelie ridding I finally ended up on my ass, the bike was fine we now call it Christin, because it has done this 3 other time to 3 other people....:grim:

n1663952250_6489_6124.jpg

n1663952250_6490_6319.jpg

n1663952250_6491_6511.jpg

n1663952250_6492_6706.jpg

n1663952250_6493_6897.jpg

n1663952250_6494_7091.jpg

n1663952250_6495_7286.jpg

Back