Post backyard pics

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Its summertime! This is my hillbilly haven.

- Will Smith - DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince - Summertime -[/url]

988t1l.jpg

1zpijr9.jpg

300wo5t.jpg

wtup88.jpg

98a82x.jpg

2qxau75.jpg

2eulilh.jpg

25anex2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: Cool pics, Nightflight, I see my ribeye,It's the one on the left, ;) Oh, I like it well done :beerchug: , Hey, I'm on my way :race::race: Be on the look out for my PINK/BLACK Busa, I just hit the nitro :rofl: button, see ya in 20 min.. Hey, I got the drinks.. :laugh: Have a great day..

Nightflight, I learned how to ride on this old bike,was a Honda, they called it water buffalo, But I'm on my way, on the busa, yeee haaaa ... ;)

Dr E , Hey, nice place, cool pics to..Have a great day .. ride safe, thanks for the pics... I love to see the pics in here,from all the cool folks around the US.. Thanks:beerchug::beerchug:

They have a law here now if you have a pool over 2ft.You must have least 6ft tall fence+locking gate.so a kid cant wander in.Busamom I like michalob.

Both look like great places to hang out!

We're just about finished with our deck rebuild (well, our contractor is):

Finished Deck 5 Low Resolution.jpg

Too much rain in too little time, combined with a drainage system that had been damaged, then corrected with a temporary fix. If the storm had just come one day later I think we'd be looking at a different backyard altogether.

Thats sucks hope it drys up.nice house how do you heat it?just curious I deliver home heating fuel.House that nice would only mabe have a propane tank 4 gas logs fire place.
I cleaned out pool (ok wife did) Im ready 2 day 96degrees 105 heat index.Dang it got bugs in it again last night!!I would clean it but im temp unemployed+dont want do any unreported work.That might violate my terms of unemployment.
1245186639932.gif

160ssgk.jpg

msk9iv.jpg

Last edited:
Thats sweet +nice play toys.Im currently working on my uncles place.(he past away)
He had double wide trailer on foundation+nice 2 story pole barn.On lynville lake near here has dock+small pier +overhang deck.selling it all I like fish but I found him there after he passed on just dont feel comftrable in that house now.The property just rents for $200 a year Im thinking 60,000 for the home.I will get some pics would be nice summer camp 4 sportsman or fishing guy.

Thats sucks hope it drys up.nice house how do you heat it?just curious I deliver home heating fuel.House that nice would only mabe have a propane tank 4 gas logs fire place.
I cleaned out pool (ok wife did) Im ready 2 day 96degrees 105 heat index.Dang it got bugs in it again last night!!I would clean it but im temp unemployed+dont want do any unreported work.That might violate my terms of unemployment.

Thanks for the compliment. Electric via heat pumps...one for the main section of the house, one for the glass room, and soon to be one more for the pool.

You're correct. We do have propane for the gas log fireplace. I've gotten a chuckle or two from some of your delivery stories.

Enjoy your pool! We're still awaiting word on whether our insurance will cover the damage, or if we'll need to write another check to get the project moving again.

Rayabusa & Orpheus...great views!

This was what one of my neighbors did to my back yard when I wasn't looking. :laugh:

He had to run out during the day real quick and had left his garage open. I was out front and he asked my to watch out since he left it open. I went in his garage and found a roll of caution tape and taped the entire entrance to his garage so no one could get in. As a pay back when I wasn't looking he cautioned my back yard. I didn't even notice it until the evening. :laugh:

PA045288.jpg

PA045290.jpg

Back