Post a pic of your hauler~!~

Here is mine...

P1060477.jpg

100_4534.jpg

Here's mine. You can also check out the 'Busa Haulers' forum.

BusaTran (02 Apr 08) - 14.jpg

BusaTran (13 Apr 08) - 2.jpg

Last edited:
Some very nice haulers there. I'm kinda curious what's out there. I used a 7 x 10 enclosed trailer for years. The extra foot width really made it nice and roomy for two large bikes. Didn't need it any longer then that for our needs.
Now my wifes expecting so to make her comfortable (and I still getta play) we got a 29 foot Wildwood Toy Hauler last year and sold the smaller trailer. It has a 10 ft garage in the back. Makes the weekend stays at the tracks a little more comfortable. The best thing is not having to get up at 6:00 in the morning at a motel and try to make it to the track and get ready, just roll out of bed an hour later, leather up, and go...and she can sleep in if she wants.
I'll see if I can find a pic. Might be a couple days though, I have it loaded up and already dropped it off at our out of town spot for the 4th weekend.

A few of my fav's. I hope it is no one here, hate to offend on my first post.:whistle:

Bike_Carrier.jpg

user955_pic68_1231192272.jpg

Last edited:
That 2nd photo looks like a real effort :rofl:

I don't have a trailer :(

Yeah, doesn't look like he cares about damage to his car or his bike...but then I looked closer and it almost looks like a desparate attempt to get the bike home after a banger upper.

That is awsum spkerhed. That's actually almost identical to the one I have, same shape and all...only difference is my garage area is walled in with a door.

Back