Post a pic of your hauler~!~

I use an Enterprise cargoVan:cheerleader:only $124.00 for 7 days and I dont have to worry about getting bugs on the bike, lol

ico_car_GMExpress06.gif

I have a 7 x 14 single axle encosed set up for 3 bikes.2 infront and one backwards on the tail. Dont have any pics but has carpeted floor,6 recessed d rings 3 pingal removable chocks, 6 lights for vision inside at night,Hooks for hanging staps ,jackets ect on walls ,e-trcking to go in for extra straping mounts and electric brakes.

I have a 7 x 14 single axle encosed set up for 3 bikes.2 infront and one backwards on the tail. Dont have any pics but has carpeted floor,6 recessed d rings 3 pingal removable chocks, 6 lights for vision inside at night,Hooks for hanging staps ,jackets ect on walls ,e-trcking to go in for extra straping mounts and electric brakes.

With a description like that I almost don't need a picture...almost.

:laugh:

I really want an enclosed trailer... but think I am going to have to settle for an open one. How much for a small enclosed to hold one bike and gear. Wont lie have not started looking yet but after the picture post thread I set up earlier I am getting a trailer!

Now, that is one fat A$$ truck~!~ :laugh:
The MULLET even has fatter tire than the truck ( 325s..... x 35, but on 22s ):rofl:
The swingarm block was to keep the bikes weight off the tailgate. Both BUSA have air ride so we just set them down on the block...it also helped to sabilize them too. MY truck

DSC00158.jpg

Those are some nice haulers you guys have!! I just have a '04 crew cab silverado that's been lowered 4/6 on some 22's. I love the look of it being lowered and it makes it alot easier to load the 'busa in the bed.

Back