Post a pic of your busa

She ain't much to look at, but she's mine and that makes her hot to me!

Bessie.jpg

Here is one of mine, I have not got to ride it since Dec. I have had to have another shoulder surgery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since everyone agrees to disagree about what is the nicest Busa on the planet. I invited a non-partial but informed guest judge, namely, my better half, to judge the pics. I originally asked her to look at them to buy me some time in the shed but I reckon she is about bang on. Any other unofficial top five?

Best colour:                        8overin808's beautiful blue.
Cleanest example: (tie)         Pashnit's blue and silver/ DEALER1's Silver/black.
Meanest looking ridable Busa: SPEEDEMON's black. just beautiful.        
Best Overall presentation:      BUTTER2BOY's candy red. not posted in this thread but jaw droppingly nice.
Notable Mention:                  Arey from P Rico. Attention to detail is everything.

Well that's our 2 cents. Was there any official poll result from the last time we did this?
your wife doesn't happen to have a cute, single, younger sister that shares the same opinion eh? View attachment 780942 Just kidding, seriously though, thanks for the compliment, she's outta the shop and stuck in storage till these wonderful hawaiian rainstorms finally cease. it's been raining for 6 weeks here in the islands View attachment 780943

Since everyone agrees to disagree about what is the nicest Busa on the planet. I invited a non-partial but informed guest judge, namely, my better half, to judge the pics. I originally asked her to look at them to buy me some time in the shed but I reckon she is about bang on. Any other unofficial top five?

Best colour:                        8overin808's beautiful blue.
Cleanest example: (tie)         Pashnit's blue and silver/ DEALER1's Silver/black.
Meanest looking ridable Busa: SPEEDEMON's black. just beautiful.        
Best Overall presentation:      BUTTER2BOY's candy red. not posted in this thread but jaw droppingly nice.
Notable Mention:                  Arey from P Rico. Attention to detail is everything.

Well that's our 2 cents. Was there any official poll result from the last time we did this?
Thanks man,,,i really appreciate that. I need to get new pictures with the new wheels.

like its said before (fastest color).

When it's colored Red & Black all the other hayabusa stay behind your back!

Greetz Wim

Last edited by a moderator:
Back