possible tweaks

leedefish

Registered
New poster,
Love the busa, just wondering what cheap and easy modificatios people would make to the beast.  Thinking of K&N filter, double bouble screen etc nothing too drastic

Ain't nothing cheap although some are easy...Check out the "Modifications Section"...

When you referred to cheap and easy you were talking about the bike right???

If not I've got a couple of other sites you can check out...
wink.gif

The only thing I have done to mine is a set of Yosh RS 3 race slip ons. Welcome to the board.
Jim

Nothing for the Busa is cheap, but your are on the fastest production bike on the face of this little rock we call earth. Are you talking looks performance or both ??

New poster,
Love the busa, just wondering what cheap and easy modificatios people would make to the beast.  Thinking of K&N filter, double bouble screen etc nothing too drastic
start slow at your pace. make up your mind what you want to ride. fast twist etc. Start with pipes and air before anything else, just don't mod to keep up with the Jone's chances are you are already faster.
biggrin.gif

When you referred to cheap and easy you were talking about the bike right???

If not I've got a couple of other sites you can check out...
wink.gif
haha,   The best kind, no matter what your talking about.... well in most cases anyway.

The first thing I did to mine was get rid of the dorky reflectors over the rear wheel New guy. Welcome to the board BTW... enjoy.

me too ego...but I got rid of all mine though....then the D and D slip ons. Frame sliders, Pilots, and pyramid DB, then the carbon front fender that is about to get taken off.

then the carbon front fender that is about to get taken off.
Cool Higg.. I took the front ones off also.. just didn't really think they looked that bad. The back ones look terrible though.

I've been kinda trying to get my game plan together before I buy a buncha stuff. haha,, I'd hate to buy something then hafta buy something else cuz I liked it more ya know.

I'm planning on some type of double bubble.. the same tint as factory.. micron slip ons, cutting the rear fender (or undertail, not sure yet) intergrating the rear turn signals, sliders, and maybe a hugger.
beerchug.gif
Heres to us! haha.
idea.gif
idea.gif

Why are you taking the CF fender off? You just put it on about a month ago if memory serves...
oh.gif

idea.gif

well...when we ride it's usually about 4-8 of us and we are constantly passing one another at 160+...when we do this we usually sandblast each other and that carbon front fender isn't holding up real well...already have a few nice spider cracks in it....bout to repaint the stock and throw it back on....unless I can find a stronger, more stock weight front fender.

Back