Possible to make 200hp

07i3usa

Registered
I Have an 07 Busa with a Full roaring toyz exhaust, pcIII, air box mod, k&n air filter, -1 +2 sprockets (even though these only help with torque), and i was wondering if it is at all possible to make 200hp or anywhere close? Getting ready to get tuned, just wondering what the number might be. And also does anyone know if my stock busa exhaust would make better power than my roaring toyz do to the loss of back pressure of the RT. Thanks

Last edited:
A lot is going to depend on the dyno, but I hate to burst your bubble. With those mods I would guess closer to 155-162. Maybe 170 on a really optimistic dyno.

Naaa no big deal not bursting my bubble, i just wasnt sure what they would make, thas y i asked, thanks for your input though

Here is a couple of runs of my bike. The lower is stock with pipe & pciii. The other has that plus box mod, pistons, minor head work, small cams, and 1340 crank.

these are SAE numbers you can add a bit for STD corrections. This is on a Dynojet 250I.

rickoldvsnew.jpg

I Have an 07 Busa with a Full roaring toyz exhaust, pcIII, air box mod, k&n air filter, -1 +2 sprockets (even though these only help with torque), and i was wondering if it is at all possible to make 200hp or anywhere close? Getting ready to get tuned, just wondering what the number might be. And also does anyone know if my stock busa exhaust would make better power than my roaring toyz do to the loss of back pressure of the RT. Thanks

Mid to high 150's with that set up :(

if this is the megaphone without a baffle "exhaust"...odds are you just killed your low end grunt and topped it off with the box mod

sprocket change gives you no more torque, it changes where your torque is compared to your speed.

With a proper tune...I would guess you in the 160's.

i'd say a higher compression 1397 with some headwork and a good tune. and i don't mean the pc3. have you tried ECUedit? in my experience, a reflash of the factory pcm always works better than a piggyback.

A piped first gen will make around 170 rwhp. 200 is only going to be reached with motor work/nitrous/turbo. I haven't heard much good about the roaring toys exhaust as far as performance gains......but thats just what I've read :laugh: I'm sure its still making more power than your stock set-up tho.

A piped first gen will make around 170 rwhp. 200 is only going to be reached with motor work/nitrous/turbo. I haven't heard much good about the roaring toys exhaust as far as performance gains......but thats just what I've read :laugh: I'm sure its still making more power than your stock set-up tho.

170 is really good number that very few gen 1 achieve with just a pipe and a tune.

Stock bore Pistons with 13.5:1 pistons
Yosh Cams (degreed)
Ported Head
Good exhaust

Those components will get you damn close

I have an 06 busa with small air box mod, pc, tre, full akrapovic exhaust, block offs, bmc race filter, it makes 163 hp and 96 torque.

Back