Possible new Busa owner!!!

Primo

Registered
Okay, here is the situation. I found what I think is a great deal on a bone stock 2007 Busa in maroon with 6000 miles and the wife is on the fence. I have come from a background of 3 Ducatis but have always had a place in my heart for the Hayabusa. It is my second favorite color to white and seems to be in showroom condition.

What do I need to know or look for? I want this for my 55 mile each way daily commute as well as FUN rides. I have never owned anything as powerful and can get the bike for $6000 out the door which I think is an amazing price.

I am a tinkerer so if i buy it things will most definitely change. Convince me that I need this motorcycle.

I hope to be a frequent poster. Were the 2007 models suspect to any issues? Are there particulars I should be looking for? I ride the beast this Sunday. I need some ammo to get the wife on my side.

Thanks everyone,

Rob

Good Price on the Fastest Sexiest Color and Year out there.

==========================================================

misty 1.jpg

Yup...best color and best year ! The main thing to check is second gear. When you take it for a ride give it full throttle in second gear. If it doesnt jump out of gear you are good to go !

P9230005.jpg

07' is the best year in my opinion:laugh:
You owe it to yourself to get this bike dude.....you're face will hurt from smiling so much if you do:beerchug:
Welcome!

sry ...
i ride with a chromed out red...ahh "maroon" 07...

my almost stock 06 all white gets alot more looks and :thumbsup: than his 07..

Convince me that I need this motorcycle.

I hope to be a frequent poster. Were the 2007 models suspect to any issues? Are there particulars I should be looking for? I ride the beast this Sunday. I need some ammo to get the wife on my side.

Thanks everyone,

Rob
Take a test ride. You will convince yourself.

sry ...
i ride with a chromed out red...ahh "maroon" 07...

my almost stock 06 all white gets alot more looks and :thumbsup: than his 07..

Quit riding around with your Nekkid girlfriend on the back. :laugh:

Or at least ride in my neighborhood :laugh:

:welcome: there is no convincing you, you already found this place so you know you want it, so go get it!!!!!:beerchug:

I came from (and still have Ducati's) and you'll never regret getting the Busa. Infact, I came from an ST4s that I put 100,000 miles on and have NEVER regretted getting the Busa. Infact, it's better in performance, comfort, riding and servicing than the Duc :thumbsup:

You'll never regret the Busa so just buy it :cheerleader:

Thanks for all the encouragement. I still have to convince my wife that I "need" this bike but I have my ways - hehe!!

Already thinking about mods and I haven't even seen the bike yet.

If, I mean "when" I get this bike I'm sure I will be a pain in the @$$ with all my questions as I have never owned any Suzuki before. I do know how to use the "search" feature so I will obviously go there first.

From seeing other stock Busas I know that it needs to sound better right off the bat. What is everyone's preferred exhaust system? (that's a giant can of worms - I know). I just always think of Suzuki and Yosh together. Is there one system that is "the one" to have? Do they make a set of high pipes for the 2007?

See, I'm getting carried away already. Any other must do mods please feel free to pass them along.

I appreciate all of your responses. Thanks for taking the time.

Rob

Back