poor man's gopro on Woot.com!

Superjustin13

Registered
Woot® : One Day, One Deal

I looked up reviews and apparently it's pretty nice. It's 8 megapixels and has lot's of extras come with it including a LCD backing. I looked online and looked at the video quality and it's more then enough for me.

I bought one last night and figured i'd throw it up here incase someone wanted one.

Nice, do you like it?

I havent received it yet, i just bought one this morning. Thought i would share. I looked it up and apparently if people complain its about the sound. That really dosent bother me. It comes with a lot and a LCD back and has 3 more Megapixels then the first gopro. I looked at the videos on youtube and they seem very nice. It's only like 147 so i'm very content with my purchase, even without testing it myself.

If the sound is drowned by excessive wind noise get ya some dense foam (found in arts and crafts stores) and make you a muffler over the mic, this will make the sound better in the videos.

Son of a nutcracker... I just spent my bday money on a Seiko an hour ago. Oh well, I got 48% off the watch I have been eyeballing. Maybe next time. Looks like a great deal if it shoot well. Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup: Let us know how you like it.

The specs do look very impressive and are a match for the gopro. Do let us know how it performs.Thanks for sharing.

Back