Poor man's center stand

Bosch_232

Registered
Definately not as stable as a centerstand or a service stand, but if you're carefull, this can be an alternative. The lag eyebolt into the ceiling joist was 79 cents, and the 900 lb capacity cargo strap with ratchet was 15 dollars. My Busa was like this for 5 days until the new back tire arrived.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad, I showed my buddy who's a welder a few pics of stands and he made mine & I gave him $50

Pict0046.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Say, I'm no expert ... but I dont think your supposed to make your own license plate out of cardboard like that.

Say, I'm no expert ... but I dont think your supposed to make your own license plate out of cardboard like that. [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

LMAO, That is very funny
smile.gif

I hope that hook is holding better then it looks like in the picture.  I would hate to you name in the classified section looking for new plastic.
ononono.gif

Sorry about the flat tire..those just suck...and thnx for the tip on hanging the bike up..Now my dilema is how does one hang the front off...could figure it out..anyone out there have a tip for a front tire change..same thing with straps on the handlebars??
new smilies are cool..thnx Captain

Back