Poor little Viper

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Out ridin tonight down one of the smaller highways here and this Black Viper pulls out about 300 feet in front of me and heads in the same direction I'm goin.......Yippie.....this will be fun.......accellerate up beside him and give him the.......OH poor you glance.......as we're goin along at about 70 Klms an hour.
I here him shift down a gear or 2 then get on it.......so I followed suit......dropped down from 2 to 1 lifted the front end way up, smacked 2 with it still up... then left him sittin like a kid on a trike while I hit 3rd let it down and was gone....and I do mean gone.
What a waste of time that was.
He pulled beside me at the next light with his poor little ego severely damaged, and all he could do was stare at the beast that just rattled his hundred thousand dollar cage.
Man.......owning a Busa is like owning a 6' p#nis extension.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think I find the Cage drivers in their "Performance" cars to be just about the most fun. They have no idea just how bad they are about to get spanked. I guess a lot of folks out there get a little money, buy the sporty car, but aren't really enthusiasts and have no clue as to where they fit in when it comes up to even a CBR 600, let alone a Busa.

My list of embarrased cagers is long and getting longer.

Even the young dude's in the little import tuners have the sense enough to just leave it alone...

Don't mess with the Busa, you'll most certainly get your ass handed to you on a platter.

Sounds fun. next time give the Viper a chance and stay in 3rd. No need to down shift to first you still will beat him, even if it is the 550hp Viper.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

i had a similar experience but going against a porsche GT2. i had to show him who had the fastest anything. left him behind a good 1/8th of a mile @ about 170mph.  
biggrin.gif

I think I find the Cage drivers in their "Performance" cars to be just about the most fun. They have no idea just how bad they are about to get spanked. I guess a lot of folks out there get a little money, buy the sporty car, but aren't really enthusiasts and have no clue as to where they fit in when it comes up to even a CBR 600, let alone a Busa.[/QUOTE]
Sporty 600: high tens, low elevens?
Sporty 1000: low tens?
Sporty car: 13 seconds + ;-)

Even the young dude's in the little import tuners have the sense enough to just leave it alone...[/QUOTE]
Same here, get plenty of thumbs up from guys in S2000's and such. And yet, if I get next to a slow-ass BMW, Merc, Audi, VW (nice cars, but you have to be an idiot to wanna race a Busa) or whatever, they seem to wanna race ... Shows who knows diddly squat about anything car/bike related ...

I've heard this plenty on the Internet: a sportsbike is no match for a sportscar ... Then they go on about the devine handling and accelaration of the Viper/Vette/Porshe/Ferrari or whatever ... Good thing we are around to teach those sugarbritches a lesson ...

Ring. Ring. Ring.

Yes, hello. Mr. Viper? This is your wake-up call!

You all are right about the import tuner crowd. They know better than to challenge the Busa, generally.

It's those guys in the Vipers, Camaros, Vettes, etc that don't seem to know the score. I guess they figure that with 5+ liter engines, they own the road. Or just don't bother themselves to learn about anything that weighs less than 3000 lbs.

Back