Poll: What custom license plate should i get?

What custom license plate should i get?

• TTYL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YOLO

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • BUHBYE

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • SOFAST

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 FAST

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • SQUID

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • C YUH

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • NUTBAR

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
I agree, SQUID is great!
Have u checked the online dmv sites to make sure its avail? Much easier than showing up and having ur plate already taken...which is usually the case! Wanted SNOW DAY on my new Viper but it was gone. Have FAS NUF on my Busa.
Good luck.
Troy

a sequence of "8" and "B" like 88B8B8 at first glance someone making a police complant will probly get your plate wrong. yes officer i have his licence number its 8BB8B8, i have one.

Same as l and 1, but it narrows it down to you and whoever else have similiar plates, same car/bike and color?, where you were at the time, ect.
I never liked personal plates because they are easy to remember, and for someone report you.
However, if it's not always clearly visible....

I prefer to blend in than stand out.

Same as l and 1, but it narrows it down to you and whoever else have similiar plates, same car/bike and color?, where you were at the time, ect.
I never liked personal plates because they are easy to remember, and for someone report you.
However, if it's not always clearly visible....

I prefer to blend in than stand out.

Most of my cars and bikes do the opposite of blend in, so wth!
Other than a cop, a report is nothing but your word against theirs...unless there is vid.
Troy

I voted for NUTBAR. Just because it was a choice, and I dont think anyone else will have it.

2796835F-FCAC-45D7-8123-5F36EBF67F87.jpeg
ABBFE865-881D-4184-A432-552CEEF732F2.jpeg

Back