• I. $200

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • J. Over $200

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ThunderPants

Donating Member
Registered
Please only respond if you are sincere about donating and please be honest about the amount.  We want to make sure that this project is viable and how much we could actually raise.  Captain offers up this site to us for free so think about how much all this knowledge is worth to you.

The poll is anonymous so if you don't have the bling bling that is ok, just say what you can afford to donate.  Also please do not post a reply to the poll with how much you voted for, we want this to be anonymous.  So those less fortunate do not feel pressured to pay more than they can afford or feel is worth it.

Let's make this happen folks.

Thanks,
Karl

Only $840 so far.....come on guys caugh it up. :beerchug:
Consider what you've learned off this site and potentially how much money you've saved. :thumbsup:

Remember folks that we're shooting for Spring, so everyone has plaenty of time to squirrel away their nickles and dimes to come up with the money...

We can always up the total amount when the time comes to send in the check...

Babuski here reporting in from london......good to hear ninja or jester or Doc will be heading up the money end of things.....as I said before,

i figured a few sr members of the forum would step up to the plate.

I have raised my donation to $x.  This place has been worth that much in entertainment value let alone fantastic information about the busa.  And as i stated before, I would not have a hayabusa without this forum...\i would be driving a Ninja and getting eatened up by folks driving busas.

just tell me who to send the check to.

Love and kisses from the United Kingdom
babuski

<!--EDIT|cache
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066167115 -->

May be able to give more. It all depends on timing. Everyone should give something though! I'm sure that we have all saved some money because of this site!

$2320 so far, with only 26 votes!!! Good job everyone, hopefully we get some more pledges for the Busathon, anyone know how to contact Jerry Lewis??? :D

Babuski, can you edit your reply to remove the dollar amount? We are trying to keep the vote anonymous as to how much everyone is donating so we get a more accurate figure. I am sure everyone appreciates the initiative you took to get this going even though it looks like someone else may be handling the money end of it. Thanks man.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><table style=filter:glow(color=GREEN)>PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR DOLLAR AMOUNT. IT WILL BE EDITED OTHERWISE.</table></span>

Cap.........your a GREAT guy!!!!!!!!!! I told my wife about this and how much I was gonna give. Yeah yeah cache..chill.....I'm not saying!! But...she has NO problem with it. I just wish I could see your face when the new bike arrives! God bless!!

Matt

Who ever does the treasury, we will make sure all is tracked in a bank account, or some sort of account.

OK as of October 15 @0729 EST we are looking at $2900. So two days not a bad total. Be we do need more folks to step up. Donate $100 and remember you do not need the money right now, I believe we are aiming for a Spring 04' delivery date so we all have plenty of time to put our pennies away for this.

The Captain, has footed the bill long enough without any sort of physical reward, so lets get him a new toy!

Back